• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

*ANNOUNCEMENT* Please stop using alts on SportsHoopla

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're the one that came here you change not us

^^^^this

We don't have many rules here, but if you are a teenage douche that thinks "being" 10 different folks to fuck with people is funny or cool, hit the road......

This site origininally started from knowledgeable sports fans fed up with such childish behavior from most of the ESPN trolls at the time.......If ESPN and CBS don't want you dumb ass trolls, we don't want you either......

Be legit, post your thoughts on issues, but don't act like a teenager that's never been fucked and looking for attention on the internet by being "that" guy that has 5 alts.....

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sxactly driaz if you cannot adhear to our rules then maybe the sports SportsHoopla is not for you and you need to find another site

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this also apply to big bad moderators, or only us peons?

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of them are funny. Others its because they are bitches and want to create the perception of having a majority on an opinion.

Pretty sad.. But very accurate

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you dont know what it is you are ahead of the game and winning...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of you guys have been here long enough to know that we do not permit alts on SportsHoopla. The number of people using alts is increasing daily and I know who you are. Please do not use these alts if you have already created them. I hate to be an asshole, but this is one of our strictest rules and we will begin enforcing them soon. Please, if you read this let your buddies know so that they can continue to post here with you.

Thanks,
SFNL

Don't ban them out them, it makes for good fodder. When hammer outed turnip using multiple ID's it was funny as shit! Loved that stuff and it's serve them right.

Yes. Never have understood why anyone would create an alt.

There's a dude on here named who used an Alt ID over at SEEBS as his alter ego or evil twin. He outed himself when he created it and was open and honest that it was him. It was some funny stuff because everyone knew it was him. If somehow the site allowed for such admitted clowning where it was listed in the screen names permanent signature line (joe blow's evil twin) it could be some fun stuff...

Just saying that would be the only case where I see a place for it...

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got one account for Yahoo, CBS, rotoworld, sportshoopla & twitter and they're all the same profile name.
Multiple accounts are for trolls.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
screw the warnings....AXE THEM NOW!!

Agreed.. the only people who create alts and use both accounts are those who are going to attempt to cause trouble.

I can't think of one valid reason why someone would need 2 accts? Even a name change could probably be done by contacting the admins.

:wtf2:

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.. the only people who create alts and use both accounts are those who are going to attempt to cause trouble.

I can't think of one valid reason why someone would need 2 accts? Even a name change could probably be done by contacting the admins.

:wtf2:

You really need to meet Bucky

And Bucky's Hangover....