• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Angels @ White Sox

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohtani will not pitch this series. Kopech up tonight - he's on a very good streak. Kopech always pitches great when he's not frustrated with the umps, his defense or himself.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kopech's stuff was nasty. Just... too nasty for him to even get a command on. 4 innings 10 K's but a lot of free passes and the big home run ball served up to Drury.

Sigh... Lost 4 of 5. Now back down to 12 below .500 and 7 back. I thought the way that our pitching lined up, that this series would be reasonable to take down. Maybe even sweep. I don't know if we'll ever turn the corner, even in a division that's there to take with ONE really good stretch. Need a run, fast.

Kelly letting two games slip through his hands in Detroit REALLY killed our momentum.

Thought we had something brewing the 9th. What a play by Neto to end it. Twice he robbed us. That one meant the game. Frazier could run and the way the OF was positioned for Grandal? Decent chance that splits the gap. Neto went full superman mode.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kopech's stuff was nasty. Just... too nasty for him to even get a command on. 4 innings 10 K's but a lot of free passes and the big home run ball served up to Drury.

Sigh... Lost 4 of 5. Now back down to 12 below .500 and 7 back. I thought the way that our pitching lined up, that this series would be reasonable to take down. Maybe even sweep. I don't know if we'll ever turn the corner, even in a division that's there to take with ONE really good stretch. Need a run, fast.

Kelly letting two games slip through his hands in Detroit REALLY killed our momentum.

Thought we had something brewing the 9th. What a play by Neto to end it. Twice he robbed us. That one meant the game. Frazier could run and the way the OF was positioned for Grandal? Decent chance that splits the gap. Neto went full superman mode.
Sadly, I think this will be the M.O. for the Sox this entire season - giving us some hope after brief stretches of solid play followed by even longer stretches of piss-poor play. I said it a while back, we might as well start following the top college and high school performances to see who will be the best players in the '24 draft, because I'm fearing we're going to be one of those teams drafting early.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, I think this will be the M.O. for the Sox this entire season - giving us some hope after brief stretches of solid play followed by even longer stretches of piss-poor play. I said it a while back, we might as well start following the top college and high school performances to see who will be the best players in the '24 draft, because I'm fearing we're going to be one of those teams drafting early.
Yeah, I think we play around .500 ball the rest of the way. Finish with a win total in the 70's. 10-15 games below .500.

What's shitty is that barely squeaking over .500 could win this division. If we just didn't take a dump in April, we would be in it the whole way.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if Lynn can keep up his solid stretch recently, or if he goes the way of Kopech in his most recent outing.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if Lynn can keep up his solid stretch recently, or if he goes the way of Kopech in his most recent outing.

We don't put any faith in Fat Keuchel any more. Even if the whole salad thing was the most interesting part of this season.