• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andre Johnson: Jets

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont actually count the Jets out this year. I think it could be a surprise 9-7/10-6 playoff team. Their defense is solid and they improved from this draft. Decker and some of the offensive positions meh, but a year always helps a rookie QB. Statistics show that Smith SHOULD be better this year and that might be enough. I hope the Jets don't give up on him (mainly because it'd be a sad story, not because I care about the Jets) and start Vick at some point barring injury.

Jet's do have a top 10 SOS so if they do make it, can't make that excuse. I actually have the Jets (as well as Browns) as sleeper teams this year. That doesn't mean I'm pegging either for the SBOWL, but playoffs or CLOSE to it (8-8/9-7 missing).

*disclaimer: Seahawks fan posting. Could care less about either franchise. No former Seattle or UW players going there I care about, just an unbiased opinion*

Strong run game, strong defense, they should be competitive. Their weapons have improved a lot from last season and they are a deeper team overall. If Geno doesn't get it done, you have Vick who can still play.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would make more sense for Houston to make a move on a QB and try to get a playoff push

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would make more sense for Houston to make a move on a QB and try to get a playoff push

He is going to want to groom his own. He clearly has little to no interest in Mallet, and I don't see him going after Cassel.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jeremy Kerley is gonna have a break out yr.....especially now that Eric Decker is on board and will draw most of the downfield coverage from the defensive secondary....and let's not forget, we still have David Nelson who will be another nice WR option for Geno or Vick..... that being said, If Idzik somehow puts a deal together for AJ, that would be fuckin amazing...... I just don't see that playing out.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been saying for awhile now Jeremy Kerley is one of the most underrated WRs in the league.

He could very well be a top 2-3 slot guy....but has never had a chance to display his skills.

Coudn't agree more Yoga.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been saying for awhile now Jeremy Kerley is one of the most underrated WRs in the league.

He could very well be a top 2-3 slot guy....but has never had a chance to display his skills.

Coudn't agree more Yoga.

Quiet you sellout

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
am I the only person that thinks Houston should be good this season???

I think they will all be close, low scoring games.
Great defense, but the secondary leaves a bit to be desired, and who's throwing the ball?