• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andre Iguodala

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am unaware of his contract situation - maybe one of you will know more, but even at this stage in his career, he would be great to have in a Heat uniform - He has that blue collar mentality this organization prides itself on having. He does it on both ends of the floor like many others on the Heat in a similar role have done like, Grant Long, UD, JJ, Miller, - Guys who maybe didnt pop out of the stat sheet but the guys who did all the little things throughout the game to help the team win. Iggy would be a great role player for the Heat. He is owning Queen James right now and its just great to watch.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely wouldnt say he is owning James. james is avergaing a triple double and doing it with almost 40pts a game. Iggy has played well against him and has been the difference maker for the Warriors, but he isnt owning James.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am unaware of his contract situation - maybe one of you will know more, but even at this stage in his career, he would be great to have in a Heat uniform - He has that blue collar mentality this organization prides itself on having. He does it on both ends of the floor like many others on the Heat in a similar role have done like, Grant Long, UD, JJ, Miller, - Guys who maybe didnt pop out of the stat sheet but the guys who did all the little things throughout the game to help the team win. Iggy would be a great role player for the Heat. He is owning Queen James right now and its just great to watch.

Iggy has two years remaining on his contract aftter this season

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would ask, of Queen James points in the series, how many of those has he scored while being guarded by Iggy vs other defenders thats what I meant - Of course Queen James is going to get his - And the refs will help him get the rest - I still side with my opinion.

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be intersting to see. Id be curious as to that Paolo. If you find the numbers please post them.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would ask, of Queen James points in the series, how many of those has he scored while being guarded by Iggy vs other defenders thats what I meant - Of course Queen James is going to get his - And the refs will help him get the rest - I still side with my opinion.

Iggy did a great job on Lebron. Lebron still got his points, but it wasn't in the most effective way. I've always admired Iguadola as a defender, he's damn near perfect. He's this generation's Scottie Pippen.