• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And They Call Him... Megatron

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time we played Dallas, Calvin Johnson went off for 329 yards and a TD on 14 receptions.

Last time we had a playoff game hauled in 12 receptions for 211 yards and 2 TDs.

I don't know about you guys, but I really like Calvin's chances against a weak Dallas secondary.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's worth noting, imo, that Dallas will be without their two best defensive players- Sean Lee and Henry Melton.

Lee has obviously been out a while, but they just lost Melton last week. I'm pretty sure he's a free agent this offseason, and if so I'd love to see us bring him in for a visit- he's possibly the most under-rated DT in the league right now.

I'm pretty sure they also lost Rolando McClain last week, but I don't know if that was just for the week or if he's out for the year?

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lee has obviously been out a while, but they just lost Melton last week.

I think this is the only thing Lombardi/Caldwell noticed. Knowing them, they will forget how dominant Calvin was against the Cowboys, and look at Melton's absence and attempt to run the ball 40 times.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions football in January. 90% of American and 100% of international football fans are rooting for us.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time we played Dallas, Calvin Johnson went off for 329 yards and a TD on 14 receptions.

Last time we had a playoff game hauled in 12 receptions for 211 yards and 2 TDs.

I don't know about you guys, but I really like Calvin's chances against a weak Dallas secondary.

New year with Rod as DC, should still be same results as CJ almost always has great games inthe limelight it seems. Chruch had no chance of covering CJ that game as he shut Dez up with his play on the field.

I think this is the only thing Lombardi/Caldwell noticed. Knowing them, they will forget how dominant Calvin was against the Cowboys, and look at Melton's absence and attempt to run the ball 40 times.

This what 22 said is what scares me though, also as Yao said need to see a ton of passing instead trying the have power running offense.
Hell, for all we know Bell has a career day and we are all wrong. I was almost hoping for a shootout as in the past few Dallas games.