• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And the silence of the DANA haters..is deafening!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this for the last time........I TOLD YOU SO!..as well as the other 3 of me on here!....there is not another HC I would rather have stewarding this program right now......

Now on to a more kinder and gentler Slaton10:lol:

I can't overstate how big that road win was on Saturday...to go into Stillwater after a huge victory the week prior is telling just how good this team has become...

CoolBeans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana has won me over as a coach. I was reserved about him at the beginning of this season. Would they improve? Would he improve his demeanor without losing his zeal? Would the defense finally come around? Can he adapt to teams taking away his "honey plays"? He has. He's the right man for the job. Hope we can keep him now.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dana has won me over as a coach. I was reserved about him at the beginning of this season. Would they improve? Would he improve his demeanor without losing his zeal? Would the defense finally come around? Can he adapt to teams taking away his "honey plays"? He has. He's the right man for the job. Hope we can keep him now.

There is just a lot of positive mojo from all corners. From the Staff, to recruiting, to fan engagement..etc...good stuff!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is just a lot of positive mojo from all corners. From the Staff, to recruiting, to fan engagement..etc...good stuff!

Holgorsen has become an entirely different coach from the last few years, he is learning the job and last year knocked some of the arrogance out of him. I am not sold yet, but he is moving in the right direction, Bradley's hire is paying dividends on all fronts. BTW, the very title of this thread is trolling........

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slaton… I have to agree with the resident troll… you be trolling…

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be too early for me to post a reply. The 'Timeline' rule is in effect. First BB gets called a Troll, now Slaton. That means DC and I are Trolls also.. Let's resort back to our childhood - "takes one to know four".

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold your applause til the end please. I want to see this season finish before I make any calls. So far what I've seen is one heck of a job. I'll pat DH on the back when it's all said and done though. I EXPECTED 6 wins this year. We hit that. I PREDICTED 7. We still need one more win. We'll be dogs in two of our remaining games. If we were to be upset we could still end up at 7-5. At this point I think we will be better than 7-5, but I'm holding my applause until the end. So kick back, relax, and enjoy the ride!