• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And the "Goff Era" begins!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mannions a third stringer now…any chance I could add him to my fantasy Vike starting QB role next year? I'm willing to pay (acting Vike GM role) the Rams every dime they have into him now as trade PLUS a future 4th rounder.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mannions a third stringer now…any chance I could add him to my fantasy Vike starting QB role next year? I'm willing to pay (acting Vike GM role) the Rams every dime they have into him now as trade PLUS a future 4th rounder.

I wouldn't count on him going anywhere so fast(unless the Rams are blown away by an offer)... Keenum is a FA and it's doubtful the Rams will resign him..

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 3 TD's were in the first half. The first one was a real nice 30 yard perfect rainbow to Austin in single coverage into the end zone that dropped over the defender right into Austins hands. The second one was set up by the D as Donald almost killed Brees and forced a fumble the Rams recovered on the Saint 7 yard line. on the first play Goff hit Britt on a quick Slant nice pass Britt made a nice move and scored. Third one was a 15 yard bullet to Kendrick's another great pass. Seemed the second half the Saints adjusted and shut down the Rams offense.

Interesting the Saints D isn't all that.