• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And so the Flyers finish...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget we have a healthy parise back not gonna make a prediction but as always I expect the Atlantic to be a dogfight there is a lot of talent in our division hell even the isles got better

true that.. and the devs came on real strong in the 2nd half..

atlantic is going to be ridiculous this year

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true that.. and the devs came on real strong in the 2nd half..

atlantic is going to be ridiculous this year

Add streit and a healthy isles team imo we have the strongest division in hockey.Don't be surprised to see Larsson and Sykora as well they have both had strong pre seasons.Also Congrats on the win Jagr looks like he hasn't lost a step.To be honest I'm surprised the devils made it to the game the team bus broke down and they walked the last two blocks through philly :D

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's scary to think the devs almost made the playoffs last year

And still wound up with larsson .IMO the flyers are the team to neat you guys earned my respect last year.The Atlantic is a scary division in general though look at the goalies alone Bryz,Marty ,Fluery,Lundy and Nabby are all capable of stealing a game.And that's not even tapping into the forwards and dmen the Atlantic is deep and we all play each other tough.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And still wound up with larsson .IMO the flyers are the team to neat you guys earned my respect last year.The Atlantic is a scary division in general though look at the goalies alone Bryz,Marty ,Fluery,Lundy and Nabby are all capable of stealing a game.And that's not even tapping into the forwards and dmen the Atlantic is deep and we all play each other tough.

Haha we are in the same boat...finished well and somehow Couturier slipped to the 8 spot

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

How about we all stop playing each other tough? That way we save our energy for the playoffs where we murder eachother.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict a tight race with the rangers hopefully getting toxed.rags are deep but if Gaborik goes down again or Richards concussion issues from last year get a dose of the physical style we play in the Atlantic the rags could very well be the team to falter.

Last edited by a moderator:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict a tight race with the rangers hopefully getting toxed.rags are deep but if Gaborik goes down again or Richards concussion issues from last year get a dose of the physical style we play in the Atlantic the rags could very well be the team to falter.

i really see the rags and devils as very similar teams.. they will both rely heavily on goaltending and defense because up front they are not very deep.. each team basically has 2 stars and a supporting cast.. i'm taking parise/kovalchuk over gaborik/richards.. every time

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
main.jpg
...COME ON KERR TAKE A SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT...LOL:cheer2: TWO PICS...LMAO...:roll:

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Clarkson...if all the devils play to there full potential...if marty stands on his head in the cup years...if Zack lights the lamp and kovie plays exceptional in the EAST!!! YOUR STONE COLD FOURTH...LOL...here is a book to help you through the HARD TIMES...LOL...
5490122L.jpg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clarkson...if all the devils play to there full potential...if marty stands on his head in the cup years...if Zack lights the lamp and kovie plays exceptional in the EAST!!! YOUR STONE COLD FOURTH...LOL...here is a book to help you through the HARD TIMES...LOL...
5490122L.jpg

fortunately I dont read :D

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fortunately I dont read :D

We already know that, you are a Devils fan. Can't have much intelligence if you support Jersey.

Oh, wait, let me put this in a format you can get.

u :dizzy: