• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

and our crap season continues

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wake me up when espn reports it. until then, harrison barnes is gonna be in the draft

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have received word that Penis Kunter no longer wants to be referred to by that name. As the Penis era is about to erupt here in Canada, Kunter will now forever be known as

Kunter Kearst Kelmsley or Triple...oh god...

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have received word that Penis Kunter no longer wants to be referred to by that name. As the Penis era is about to erupt here in Canada, Kunter will now forever be known as

Kunter Kearst Kelmsley or Triple...oh god...

I've accepted the Triple K era now. I think he could be the Turkish version of Nene. Maybe he'll even change his name to just one, and we can just call him Penis.

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
winning in this rigged league has lost all its prestige, names are everything

welcome home pk lubban

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've accepted the Triple K era now. I think he could be the Turkish version of Nene. Maybe he'll even change his name to just one, and we can just call him Penis.

Everyone in the NBA should be scared because come next season, KKK is coming to get ya!

There's something about Penis's new nickname that doesn't feel right to me....i can't put my finger on it...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Colangelo Looking To Pair Bargnani With Traditional Center
Apr 19, 2011 10:25 AM EDT

In his season-ending press conference, Toronto Raptors General Manager Bryan Colangelo admitted Andrea Bargnani is miscast at the center position.

"We need a bigger, better post presence," Colangelo said, noting that seven-footers who excel on the boards and defensively are keys to success.

"Defending the rim is one of the main weaknesses we have, we need to get a guy who rebounds the ball."

Colangelo said nobody on the roster is "untradeable" and did not discount the possibility he would move the top selection of the 2006 draft, but said either way, a center must be added.

"The biggest need is we have not paired a legit five (centre) next to Andrea Bargnani. He's our five because we don't have anybody else to play that position at his size."
Via Ryan Wolstat/Toronto Sun

Read more: Colangelo Looking To Pair Bargnani With Traditional Center - RealGM Wiretap

even colangelo knows the KKK era is upon us