• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An ode to my pals at the Hoop!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello my dear friends, it has come to my attention that I have been dropping the ball in a few of our leagues so I wanted to take this time to apologize. I'd like to thank average Joe who all though I never meet in person I can say with 100 percent certainty that the world would be a much greater place if there where more average joeys in it. I'd also like to thanks sammy and treff for not making fun of me lol and for biting their lips. My boy Barilko who is always in my corner and Lefty and his awesome son Bandit whom also the world needs more people like them guys. Wil who is steady as they come a guy I would trust whole heartedly on just about any subject he wanted to advice me on and the rest of you great guys like TKO, Chef whom is my boy and I greatly appreciate. Harold who lets us do whatever we want. Micro who always has a clever wordd, tlance another rock solid adviser, ram the young buck of the outfit, bronco, obx and trudem whom all seem like stand up guys. Steelers Pride who I really like and value his opinions, faceless and bsballer whom i dont know all that well but seem cool and to anyone I am forgetting cause I know am forgetting some but that is just cause i am old and stupid, please dont take it personally. Don't about me guys I dont plan on going anywhere unless i come in last of course but I will always be around, You guys all are very special to me and one day hope we can actually meet somewhere at a big party or something.

I love all you guys and hope everything is great for you. Wish you all the greatest holidays you can imagine. Good luck today and always.

The Foot

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I get it. I almost had to bow out this year but fortunately I had Will of White (and Jim in the MBBRL Baseball League) to help me get through the drafts and sech. I personally don't think you've totally alienated yourself yet but you really need to make sure you get legal line ups in from here on out...............well that's my take anyway...............just remember I'm only 1/24th of the MBBRL........................

Well 1/23rd if you count yourself and I doubt you would vote against yourself.............I think!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The odds of The Foot getting any oblivion/deportation/expulsion/demotion votes are somewhere between 1 and 3% right now according to the latest polls.

Even if it's guilt that brings you here, let the guilt guide you....

Like me contemplating sitting Calvin for Allen Hurns. Targets be damned. In the end, I'll let the guilt guide me.

And I better not lose in Dynasty this week.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Thanks bronco. Good luck with Hurns.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The odds of The Foot getting any oblivion/deportation/expulsion/demotion votes are somewhere between 1 and 3% right now according to the latest polls.

Even if it's guilt that brings you here, let the guilt guide you....

Like me contemplating sitting Calvin for Allen Hurns. Targets be damned. In the end, I'll let the guilt guide me.

And I better not lose in Dynasty this week.
everyone laaughed at me for my hurns love!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know i remember me and you going to bat on him, and getting killed for our crush
I understand why most don't like the guy.............I've always been a "Target" guy and Hurns isn't getting but 5-6 a game....................that said he just keeps producing. Wish I had him on all my teams TBH..............

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand why most don't like the guy.............I've always been a "Target" guy and Hurns isn't getting but 5-6 a game....................that said he just keeps producing. Wish I had him on all my teams TBH..............

i agree, buit 5-6 targets and a 80% catch rate and high YPC......im fine with that

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foot,

MBBRL is definitely better with you in it, but you gotta stay active!

I would vote against any owner who was not, even if it were me. Just make sure those lineups are set!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will do tlance and thanks!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An odor from The Foot?

Better get some Desenex! ;)

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys are some clever sobs. wish i had around next time at work and we are trying to come up with a new product name.