• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An Hourly Check on Urban

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty soon you will disappear like @Great Dayne does after a loss.
Yea, where has this motherfucker been? Along with that dusty pussy, Louisville fan? I can't even remember the Louisville fan's name. She was only here for like 7 weeks, then they lost. Fucking fair weather fans. I sustained a 70-33 ass waxing! The worst I've ever seen and on the national stage. Fuck those pussies! Fuck 'em all!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, where has this motherfucker been? Along with that dusty pussy, Louisville fan? I can't even remember the Louisville fan's name. She was only here for like 7 weeks, then they lost. Fucking fair weather fans. I sustained a 70-33 ass waxing! The worst I've ever seen and on the national stage. Fuck those pussies! Fuck 'em all!

One of the greatest games I ever went too, amigo.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flabbergasted I tell you: 72 passing attempts?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Sheeeit, I've been here pluggin along with mediocrity for so long I've forgotten what it's like to have more wins than losses at this time of year.

So yes, fuck those pussies!

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's fair to say everyone outside of Bama is shit this year.

Maybe Clemson, LSU will have a say
Not sold on Clemson at all. They should've lost to A&M, and NC State played nobodies before Clemson. Their best win is Virginia, same as Indiana.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sold on Clemson at all. They should've lost to A&M, and NC State played nobodies before Clemson. Their best win is Virginia, same as Indiana.

Like Bama, they've not played anybody yet(they did just beat NC State, but I don't have a clue what kind of team that is). They do have a freshman QB, and that always is worth a pick here and there, but they also have a defensive line stocked with guys who are all going to be draft picks. They might be coming together at the right time.

Then again, I really don't have a clue who's really good. Bama has maybe their weakest DSecondary they've had in quite awhile, but with Tua at QB it doesn't matter. It's going to take a defense that can make them one dimensional, and I'm not sure who that is.