• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

amerson called out by sanders

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it will wake him up.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing........Absolutely NOTHING makes this justified by a half player like D. Sanders. Let's keep in mind that during his own time on field Sanders was obsessed with his brand beginning at Florida State, then he refused to take his own career seriously by failing to work on his tackling skills, finally, relieving himself here in DC, because he found a fool willing to pay him for reputation instead of skill. How about this Deion, STFU, DC has had enough of your B.S.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing........Absolutely NOTHING makes this justified by a half player like D. Sanders. Let's keep in mind that during his own time on field Sanders was obsessed with his brand beginning at Florida State, then he refused to take his own career seriously by failing to work on his tackling skills, finally, relieving himself here in DC, because he found a fool willing to pay him for reputation instead of skill. How about this Deion, STFU, DC has had enough of your B.S.

Oh come now Stymie, stop being so bitter. I'm no deion fan either but the fact is he was one of the all time greats, perhaps the greatest cover corner and play maker the position has ever seen. Now it's his job to analyze players, just as it is Chris Cooley's. And I don't see how any Redskins fan can take exception to what he said. As Dad posted it is pretty on target

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come now Stymie, stop being so bitter. I'm no deion fan either but the fact is he was one of the all time greats, perhaps the greatest cover corner and play maker the position has ever seen. Now it's his job to analyze players, just as it is Chris Cooley's. And I don't see how any Redskins fan can take exception to what he said. As Dad posted it is pretty on target

What's with this bitterness nonsense? All time greats? OK, for the generation that he played in, he was not too bad, but I've lived long enough to have seen far better than him. Men who played the position who if time would have allowed, could not play in the game during Deion's time and certainly not today. In fact most would have been jailed for attempted murder or banned from the league altogether. Let's be careful with the all time greats labels, most only apply to whichever generation is current. All opinions are biased in some manner His and Cooley's are no exceptions. BTW: I have no issue with what was said, just who said it. I don't care if it is his job, he should qualify his statements, and not make them as if he didn't have the same poor working habits himself.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with this bitterness nonsense? All time greats? OK, for the generation that he played in, he was not too bad, but I've lived long enough to have seen far better than him. Men who played the position who if time would have allowed, could not play in the game during Deion's time and certainly not today. In fact most would have been jailed for attempted murder or banned from the league altogether. Let's be careful with the all time greats labels, most only apply to whichever generation is current. All opinions are biased in some manner His and Cooley's are no exceptions. BTW: I have no issue with what was said, just who said it. I don't care if it is his job, he should qualify his statements, and not make them as if he didn't have the same poor working habits himself.

the guy is a HOF er . that pretty much ices it all time great

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is one of the greatest, if not the greatest, cornerback who has ever played. And that includes Darrell Green. If you can't admit it, well that just smells of an agenda: You don't like the guy. Hell I don't like the guy either. The difference is I can put that aside and you can't.