• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Always on their minds

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already talking about the Cowboys? Sounds like exactly what I would expect Ryan to say himself. Never any accountability form a Ryan. Unfortuantely there is also some truth to what he said.

Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins: Dallas players are the problem; Cowboys defense won?t be any better | Dallas Morning News

I wonder if anyone asked Jenkins his thoughts on the fact that his old team couldn't wait to replace him and spent big dollars to do so. Apparently they must have felt that he was a problem too...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malcom may or may not be right. It really depends on the draft and if the guys coming back from injury play well. Seems to me thay are gambling that Crawford can play at a high level. Marinelli needs to adjust the scheme for guys like claiborne and Carr or the defense will struggle. I also don't know why they are so high on Heath? If donald is gone they either need to reach for a player or trade down. Jernigan would be a reach imo. I look at players like ward and shazier as difference makers. I have seen shazier mocked in the lower twenties. I think Ward goes off the board way before pick 47. He may go in the 1st round

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this thread was about the fans of other teams. You know the ones that come here to tell us they don't care about the Cowboys.