• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Altuve Accused of Wearing a Buzzer

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Carlos Correa should probably explain this? Altuve doesn’t have a tattoo in July 2019.... the cheating in question is the 2017 season. Yikes!!!
The walk-off homer off Chapman where the buzzer is suspected was from the 2019 ALCS.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is that they held a meeting with management, ownership, and players to go over what to say so they sound united and politically correct. They even screwed that up...losers.

Now this which makes me laugh:

This is getting ridiculous, damn how can they just not shut up. This is such a cluster and the fact MLB has an anti baseball man running it only makes it worse. If there was a dude who actually cared about the sport running it this would be over and there wouldn’t be any Pete Rose vs Astros debate.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was an MLB owner I'd be working with the others to force Manfred out and get someone with some integrity in there, because MLB desperately needs it. What a buffoon.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was an MLB owner I'd be working with the others to force Manfred out and get someone with some integrity in there, because MLB desperately needs it. What a buffoon.

That’s the problem with owners doing zero interviews and just hiring a yes man though he hates the sport. All owners are short sided because they hire commissioners who will fight for them during the CBA, not for them handling real issues.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Stern allowing crooked refs and a rigged WCF is actually a lesser series of crimes than one MLB team cheating their way through multiple playoff series (in multiple years) and winning a World Series.

The guy's been commissioner for what- 5 years? And he's already been proven as a weakling. The investigation into the Red Sox will probably be dropped next week, and he'll make a big show about apologizing to that team...

El Goyo

handi gave me my cool av. Derrp. Oof.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott Boras, the agent for Altuve, told SI, “Jose Altuve called me and said he wants it known that he has never, ever worn an electronic device in a major league game—ever. He never received any form—of a trigger or any information—via an electronic product that was on his body or in his uniform. He has never worn any electronic device. Ever.”

I mean, there's no lying in baseball, amirite???
Asking for Rafael Palmiero.....
Asked for comment, Boras said he didn’t believe Altuve. He merely repeated what Altuve told him to say.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is getting ridiculous, damn how can they just not shut up. This is such a cluster and the fact MLB has an anti baseball man running it only makes it worse. If there was a dude who actually cared about the sport running it this would be over and there wouldn’t be any Pete Rose vs Astros debate.

They're becoming the "Antonio Brown" of MLB... Every time they open their mouths, it makes matters worse...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Stern allowing crooked refs and a rigged WCF is actually a lesser series of crimes than one MLB team cheating their way through multiple playoff series (in multiple years) and winning a World Series.

The guy's been commissioner for what- 5 years? And he's already been proven as a weakling. The investigation into the Red Sox will probably be dropped next week, and he'll make a big show about apologizing to that team...

no, stern rigging multiple series (game 7 in 2010 for sure) if definitely worse.

this is from the bud Zelig playbook. He made it all about bonds and Clemens so no one would ask questions about a Jim thome.

find a few key villains and play them up to get people to move on.

I thought he handled the Braves and Red Sox international fa scandal fine, but went too light on the cardinals. But he learned his lesson with the language in there that required it be a first and second round pick and not letting the Astros get away with what the cardinals did by signing Fowler to give up a pick that should’ve gone to the Astros

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a buzzer that activated when a fastball was coming...........thats worse than steroids man. Not by much, but fuck....batting practice anyone?

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Cora quote from the links above
"We made a mistake as a group, the entire [Astros] team. What happened was something that, if you ask anyone involved, no one is proud of it. We're all at fault. Everybody. We're all responsible. Everyone who was part of the team from around mid-May until the end of the season, we are all responsible."

What a load of crap. Turn in the championship then if you feel bad, otherwise stfu cheater. Your team doesn't deserve the title.

He only feels bad they got caught.

Then you have the Yankees who are fighting to hide the truth to save their reputation. Bottom feeder teams like Seattle will never have a chance.

Last edited:

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Cora quote from the links above
"We made a mistake as a group, the entire [Astros] team. What happened was something that, if you ask anyone involved, no one is proud of it. We're all at fault. Everybody. We're all responsible. Everyone who was part of the team from around mid-May until the end of the season, we are all responsible."

What a load of crap. Turn in the championship then if you feel bad, otherwise stfu cheater. Your team doesn't deserve the title.

He only feels bad they got caught.

Then you have the Yankees who are fighting to hide the truth to save their reputation. Bottom feeder teams like Seattle will never have a chance.

They all say (and by all I mean the ones that got caught) it didn't help them win the championship yet they went to huge methods to cover it up and keep it a secret knowing the consequences if caught but no it didn't help...

Vacate the title!!!