• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Almost time to look ahead to Jax...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but I wanted to share for those that did not know, that our Seahawk team leads the lifetime head to head competition between us and San Francisco.

Seattle 15 wins.
San Fran 14 wins.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell Stuporbreaker! His head might explode!

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that bothers a professional sack of shit like him is that he cant come here and troll.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, I remember him from the ESPN forums.

He is not allowed to post here, but is on this forum as Breaker99. He can be found hating the Seahawks on the general board all day long.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not allowed to post here, but is on this forum as Breaker99. He can be found hating the Seahawks on the general board all day long.

He's one of only 2 posters who are on my ignore list.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After he spent all that time and energy mocking Harold, he still has the shamelessness to post on this site?

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh how I miss the ESPN trolls. Stupors was great because he literally felt no shame. Proven wrong again and again and it doesn't phase him in the least. The dumber his rants, the brighter my day became. Damn you ESPN for depriving me of happiness!!

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, I remember him well. Got me so ticked off I went on a rant and got my first ban on ESPN. Took me six months to be reinstated.

I don't normally call anyone a troll, but man Cezero is the worst as he trolls his own team's page. He's such a little bitch that he follows those that don't agree with his ince$t induced view of the world and dislikes everything they post. I believe 10 of my 17 thumbs down were from him.

The funniest thing about what got me on his bad side was my assertion that the Mariners sacrificed too much pitching for offensive upgrades and the offense wasn't any better than last year. Oh, the imbecilic responses he had to that were so pathetic they were comical. Now, his biggest gripe on the M's board, that the team will score less runs this year than last (I only know because others keep quoting him).

In summary, Cezero is the intellectual equivalent of duck butter.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, that last post may have been a little inappropriate.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After he spent all that time and energy mocking Harold, he still has the shamelessness to post on this site?

What's funny is he was mocking Sportshoopla as a dead site and now here he is. I got the last laugh, he not only moved over to SportsHoopla but got his trolling worthless butt restricted right off the Seahawks board,
Another thing that was funny was he was trying to pretend is wasn't SuperLOL and had never posted on ESPN. He really thought that we would not ID him in a NY minute? Now that was funny, I was laughing as I replied to him.

Here's his post, just for laughs!

Breaker99

vCash: 380

San%20Francisco%2049ers.gif
Oakland%20Athletics.gif
Golden%20State%20Warriors.gif

Personally I am glad they are shutting down the ESPN boards. Besides the rampant trolling, the boards just plain sucked. Never really used them.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, that last post may have been a little inappropriate.

Are you fucking kidding me? Not at ALL! You just described someone's intelligence using the phrase "DUCK BUTTER"! Awesome sauce right there!

:clap::clap::clap:

Seriously, any new combo of words like that (at least to me) blows my mind. Thanks for that. lol

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is he was mocking Sportshoopla as a dead site and now here he is. I got the last laugh, he not only moved over to SportsHoopla but got his trolling worthless butt restricted right off the Seahawks board,
Another thing that was funny was he was trying to pretend is wasn't SuperLOL and had never posted on ESPN. He really thought that we would not ID him in a NY minute? Now that was funny, I was laughing as I replied to him.

Here's his post, just for laughs!

Breaker99

vCash: 380

San%20Francisco%2049ers.gif
Oakland%20Athletics.gif
Golden%20State%20Warriors.gif

Personally I am glad they are shutting down the ESPN boards. Besides the rampant trolling, the boards just plain sucked. Never really used them.

I don't know who runs the Mariners board on SportsHoopla, but I'd be very happy if cezero got his trolling ass booted from that board too. He's already on my ignore list but, like blstoker, I have to keep reading his BS because people that I haven't put on my list keep quoting him. I gave him a chance when he first came onto the board, but he quickly became the same dick that he was on the ESPN board, so he had to go on my list.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who runs the Mariners board on SportsHoopla, but I'd be very happy if cezero got his trolling ass booted from that board too. He's already on my ignore list but, like blstoker, I have to keep reading his BS because people that I haven't put on my list keep quoting him. I gave him a chance when he first came onto the board, but he quickly became the same dick that he was on the ESPN board, so he had to go on my list.

The problem is he not alone. The negative feeling against the Mariners from a portion of the fan base is so strong that I just can't bring myself to post there. I just went over there to check out your complaints and the first thread I see is

PRAISE THE BASEBALL GODS, MARINERS OWNER HAS DIED!!!

I understand they feel nothing will change until there is new ownership but damn...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is he not alone. The negative feeling against the Mariners from a portion of the fan base is so strong that I just can't bring myself to post there. I just went over there to check out your complaints and the first thread I see is

PRAISE THE BASEBALL GODS, MARINERS OWNER HAS DIED!!!

I understand they feel nothing will change until there is new ownership but damn...

Yeah, and I requested that that thread be taken down after I expressed my disgust with the OP and put him on my ignore list. Hopefully whoever is in charge of the board will take it down out of respect for the deceased. That is the kind of talk that doesn't belong in civilized conversation, let alone a sports message board. I hope I wasn't the only one to message the mod of that board requesting that thread's removal and I hope I messaged the right person.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking kidding me? Not at ALL! You just described someone's intelligence using the phrase "DUCK BUTTER"! Awesome sauce right there!

:clap::clap::clap:

Seriously, any new combo of words like that (at least to me) blows my mind. Thanks for that. lol

Thanks, I do try to find new ways to express myself, and in reality I'm actually proud of that. I've laughed every time I re-read it.

I just usually stay the nice guy in my posts. I don't think I posted anything that isn't true about the said poster, just that post was a little out of my character. :whistle: