• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Almost made it...

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the start of camp without an off-field issue (that I know of)...Dunbar couldn't stand that apparently...He gets arrested for getting into a fight outside a bar with another athlete...Hopefully this is a basic non-story just to fill the article quota for ESPN...

Raminator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that it wasn't a major brawl or anything, just a scuffle but he was in trouble last year before camp too so he is showing a pattern that is not good. I'm sure Fisher will persuade him (one way or another) to do better.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is just filler news. I don't think anything comes of it. He's obviously a player who likes to put himself in compromising situations. With his track record I'm not sure how long he will be in the nfl with that mind set.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMHO this is it for Dunbar. Its my understanding Fisher was very upset with him and his problem last year. Maybe the right thing to do just on GP. IMHO.:suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I have yet to understand with these overpaid athletes in this day and age is why they continue to go to bars and nightclubs when they should at least have an understanding that someone (undoubtedly with alcohol in their system) is eventually going to futz with them? How many times have we read that an alteraction ensues and then the person is either the aggressor or the defender.

Stay the hell home or go to some place where the likelihood of being targeted is low. Why these guys continuely have a need to go to places where the likelihood of getting into some felonious altercation is high is freakin' beyond me.

If I made gobs of money, I sure has hell would not go to a nightclub where some knucklehead is going to run his mouth to impress himself or his so-called friends. There are tons of activities in any major city that are just as much fun and don't involve alcohol or being around idiots.

Or better yet, take a page from Bo Jackson who had made his own Man-cave complete with bow and arrows because he was into bow hunting. It was in his basement of his home and he then built a gallery for shooting on his property. After a game, he would work on his bows and arrows as a way to "unwind".

I mean if you're that damn dumb to run to a nightclub every chance you get, perhaps you deserve to get into it with some dope who is a complete wannabe and wants a piece of you. Freakin' idiots, this is just nuts!!

Last edited by a moderator:

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I have yet to understand with these overpaid athletes in this day and age is why they continue to go to bars and nightclubs when they should at least have an understanding that someone (undoubtedly with alcohol in their system) is eventually going to futz with them? How many times have we read that an alteraction ensues and then the person is either the aggressor or the defender.

Stay the hell home or go to some place where the likelihood of being targeted is low. Why these guys continuely have a need to go to places where the likelihood of getting into some felonious altercation is high is freakin' beyond me.

If I made gobs of money, I sure has hell would not go to a nightclub where some knucklehead is going to run his mouth to impress himself or his so-called friends. There are tons of activities in any major city that are just as much fun and don't involve alcohol or being around idiots.

Or better yet, take a page from Bo Jackson who had made his own Man-cave complete with bow and arrows because he was into bow hunting. It was in his basement of his home and he then built a gallery for shooting on his property. After a game, he would work on his bows and arrows as a way to "unwind".

I mean if you're that dumb to run to a nightclub every chance you get, perhaps you deserve to get into it with some dope who is a complete wannabe and wants a piece of you. Freakin' idiots, this is just nuts!!

Unfortunately, Retro, having money and an I.Q above the mid-60's are too many times not connected to each other...Easy for me to say, because I've never been in that situation, but I just don't get it...Hopefully, more of these instant millionaires will wise up and surround themselves with people with their best interest at heart..Not just some old buds ready to leech off of them...Old habits die hard, I guess,

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is getting amped up. lol

Non-issue. I would expect the rookies to get into bar fights, but a defensive player is going to smack someone at a bar and I have no problem with that. Hopefully it was one of the pussy Cardinal players.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, Retro, having money and an I.Q above the mid-60's are too many times not connected to each other...Easy for me to say, because I've never been in that situation, but I just don't get it...Hopefully, more of these instant millionaires will wise up and surround themselves with people with their best interest at heart..Not just some old buds ready to leech off of them...Old habits die hard, I guess,
Any of you ever hear of Roid Rage?

What is Roid Rage? (with pictures)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea Vita. Decadurabolin, Anavar, and Winstrol usually do the trick unless you go with primarily injectables!

Last edited by a moderator: