• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Pro Team

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, this was truly a life altering misunderstanding on my part. I don't think I'll ever get over it :finger:

Stay classy bro!

I apologize to my fellow posters for my error on that one. I hope I will be forgiven.

Look, dude. I just made a joke about it and thought since your screen name is MrDoc420 that it would be kind of funny. Wasn't really attacking you or anything, just having a little fun at your expense.

You got defensive and called me a dipshit and flipped me a double bird because apparently you can't handle being wrong and getting called out on it, and everyone on here who knows me will confirm that I don't take kindly to direct insults, so it pissed me off.

You can take it any way you want, but don't call me a dipshit when you are the one who got it wrong.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, dude. I just made a joke about it and thought since your screen name is MrDoc420 that it would be kind of funny. Wasn't really attacking you or anything, just having a little fun at your expense.

You got defensive and called me a dipshit and flipped me a double bird because apparently you can't handle being wrong and getting called out on it, and everyone on here who knows me will confirm that I don't take kindly to direct insults, so it pissed me off.

You can take it any way you want, but don't call me a dipshit when you are the one who got it wrong.

So, it's ok for you to insinuate that I'm some idiot pothead because I mis-spoke about the All Pro roster, but you get pissed when I call you a dipshit.

You don't take kindly to direct insults, but you don't mind dishing them out.....oh wait, I'm sorry.....you were "having a little fun at my expense"

Sorry if I offended you with the dipshit thing. Truth be told I actually like most of the stuff I read on here from you, regardless of what I said yesterday. You seem to know your shit and that's what I like to read. Most of the guys on here are very knowledgeable fans. I include myself in that group, even if I made an honest mistake about the All Pro roster.

I've been talking to some of they guys on here for like 7-8 years (we moved over from ESPN boards), and they'll all be able to tell you that I'm not the one who starts up stupid spats and shit.

It's my bad. It's over. Back to football.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, it's ok for you to insinuate that I'm some idiot pothead because I mis-spoke about the All Pro roster, but you get pissed when I call you a dipshit.

You don't take kindly to direct insults, but you don't mind dishing them out.....oh wait, I'm sorry.....you were "having a little fun at my expense"

Sorry if I offended you with the dipshit thing. Truth be told I actually like most of the stuff I read on here from you, regardless of what I said yesterday. You seem to know your shit and that's what I like to read. Most of the guys on here are very knowledgeable fans. I include myself in that group, even if I made an honest mistake about the All Pro roster.

I've been talking to some of they guys on here for like 7-8 years (we moved over from ESPN boards), and they'll all be able to tell you that I'm not the one who starts up stupid spats and shit.

It's my bad. It's over. Back to football.

Whatever man. If you can't take a joke and have to respond with name calling and flipping me off, just remember you went down this path first. I only made a joke, which with your screen name seems to fit.

I believe we have had this discussion before. With a screen name like that, don't act shocked when people make pot references, especially when you pull a stoner maneuver, lol.

For what it's worth, I also enjoy your posts and think you are a knowledgeable fan.

And I am sorry I fired back at you as well. Been down with the flu for a week and always slip into a post holiday funk after my daughter heads back to College after the break, so not at my best.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the first few weeks after the holidays too. All the family goes home, vacation days are over, and you have to get ready to start grindin' through another year.