• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All NBA team

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was just thinking that same thing.

I know we discussed it- but not sure if we ever finalzed it.

If you can find evidence of finalizing it and the terms- i will def. honor it

fucking DeRozan.

lol

at least Whiteside didnt make it either so my bet with turnup is a wash.

I didn't think Hassan would. Glad to see him get all those votes though. He is on a good track.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think Hassan would. Glad to see him get all those votes though. He is on a good track.
well- the competition for cents is pretty much between nil and nothing....if he didnt get any votes that would be a sore indictment.

the 3 guys who are centers that got it are the ones that make sense.

fuck demar derozan. his bitch ass did get swept though so - ill take that

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KAT was closer to third team than I thought he would be.

Center is about to be very competitive soon. Gobert, Jordan, KAT, Jokic, Gasol, Cousins, Whiteside, and Davis. Although I expect Davis will start getting votes as a forward instead. As he should.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well- the competition for cents is pretty much between nil and nothing....if he didnt get any votes that would be a sore indictment.

the 3 guys who are centers that got it are the ones that make sense.

fuck demar derozan. his bitch ass did get swept though so - ill take that

I knew Kyrie wouldn't make it. Too many great guards in this league and IMO Kyrie was not a top 6 G in the regular season.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KAT was closer to third team than I thought he would be.

Center is about to be very competitive soon. Gobert, Jordan, KAT, Jokic, Gasol, Cousins, Whiteside, and Davis. Although I expect Davis will start getting votes as a forward instead. As he should.
they need to change it to how the All STar voting is

the only "true" centers on that list are Gobert, Jordan, and Whiteside at this point

even Gasol you can make a case is playing a different role now a days....Cousins, Davis, Jokic- all play what would historically be considered more of a PF role.

the back to the basket center that doesnt have range and is a mediocre to below average passer is pretty much dead.

most of these guys are now athletes that can face the basket, shoot a 3, etc....

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Kyrie wouldn't make it. Too many great guards in this league and IMO Kyrie was not a top 6 G in the regular season.
John Wall is a better pg.

Kyrie is a better scorer.

This outcome can't be a surprise to anyone outside of Ohio.

I'm mildly surprised that DeRozan got the nod over Klay and Jordan over Boogie and KAT.

The Voters can't say winning matters most. But, vote Davis to first team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Wall is a better pg.

Kyrie is a better scorer.

This outcome can't be a surprise to anyone outside of Ohio.

I'm mildly surprised that DeRozan got the nod over Klay and Jordan over Boogie and KAT.

The Voters can't say winning matters most. But, vote Davis to first team.

IMO I always looked at All NBA teams as being strictly an individual deal. I would never consider team records in my voting for this.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have been really interesting if KD had not gotten hurt. One of KD, LeBron or Kawhi would have likely been snubbed from the first team. As is, they clearly got it right. They can't all make it next year though, unless they go with no bigs (I think they should).

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have been really interesting if KD had not gotten hurt. One of KD, LeBron or Kawhi would have likely been snubbed from the first team. As is, they clearly got it right. They can't all make it next year though, unless they go with no bigs (I think they should).

I disagree about acting like the bigs don't exist

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still exist....I can name close to 10 quality guys who play center

Quality, sure.

But, when the 3 best players in the league are all forwards, do one of those "quality bigs" deserve to make first team all NBA over them? Not in my estimation.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside
Jokic
Embiid
Jordan
Drummond
Marc Gasol
Cousins
AD
KAT
Brook Lopez
Gobert
Horford
Valanciunas

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quality, sure.

But, when the 3 best players in the league are all forwards, do one of those "quality bigs" deserve to make first team all NBA over them? Not in my estimation.

I'm fine with that but I still don't think C should be removed. I'm completely fine with them going 2 G, 3 F, and 1 C for the first team All NBA but to eliminate C when there are studs at the position just doesn't make sense IMO

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with that but I still don't think C should be removed. I'm completely fine with them going 2 G, 3 F, and 1 C for the first team All NBA but to eliminate C when there are studs at the position just doesn't make sense IMO

I think all the guys you listed are important, inpactful players.

I also think that a player's position is less important in today's NBA than ever before. More and more players/ teams are going to positionless offenses where they use non-traditional lineups for large parts of the game.

All NBA teams should follow that mode too. First team should be the best 5 players in the league. ESPECIALLY when player contracts are tied to all NBA distinctions.

I really like DeAndre Jordan, but don't tell me he is more deserving of All NBA than Paul George is. This literally cost George $75 million.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all the guys you listed are important, inpactful players.

I also think that a player's position is less important in today's NBA than ever before. More and more players/ teams are going to positionless offenses where they use non-traditional lineups for large parts of the game.

All NBA teams should follow that mode too. First team should be the best 5 players in the league. ESPECIALLY when player contracts are tied to all NBA distinctions.

I really like DeAndre Jordan, but don't tell me he is more deserving of All NBA than Paul George is. This literally cost George $75 million.

I get your point about DeAndre Jordan but do you really think PG was All NBA quality? I think not.

I would give guys like Kyrie, Klay, and Kat the nod before I even got to George.

So you said first team should be the best 5 players. What about 2nd and 3rd team? Same model or are you going the way of the current system?