• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Smith interview

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even if you're smith u can't deny what kap has been able to do.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even if you're smith u can't deny what kap has been able to do.

Even if you're Kaep supporter, you can't deny that Smith is a great professional classy guy. I'm glad that he's our backup and not the Falcons or Ravens backup, he deserves this experience, even if he's not starting. I wish it had been last year, but oh well. On the bright side, at least we didn't lose to the Patriots last year (yes, I believe we would have won, but there's always a chance of Alex not playing well, Tom Brady playing well, or the refs helping the Pats).

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith has always been a real professional, it is too bad the 49ers didn't get to the Super Bowl last year... that would have been a perfect hollywood ending if he got to start and maybe win one after all the shit he had to put up with under Nolan and Singletary who had no idea how to run an offense in this NFL.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was interesting Smith admitted that's how he became the starter in college. It happens, it sucks, it happens.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was interesting Smith admitted that's how he became the starter in college. It happens, it sucks, it happens.

Yeah, the other guy in college was not playing well but Smith, like Kaep, was better than his predecessor. Smith, also like Kaep, didn't have many suitors for scholarships entering into college.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the other guy in college was not playing well but Smith, like Kaep, was better than his predecessor. Smith, also like Kaep, didn't have many suitors for scholarships entering into college.

Not surprising when everyone was coming to see Reggie Bush change directions mid-air

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising when everyone was coming to see Reggie Bush change directions mid-air

Can you blame them? I mean, that's impossible for everyone else. Smith probably asked for more than a car and money for his parents, so I can see how Smith was being too demanding.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you blame them? I mean, that's impossible for everyone else. Smith probably asked for more than a car and money for his parents, so I can see how Smith was being too demanding.

More reasonable than Teo asking Notre Dame for a fake gf before he went there...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More reasonable than Teo asking Notre Dame for a fake gf before he went there...

Te'o chickened out. He originally asked for a fake NC ring and a real girlfriend who wasn't into him for his soon-to-be-acquired fame and one so hot that would make him straight. They told him that they were fairly confident that they could, with their media strings, make people act and believe as if they won the NC, but the second and third request was simply unrealistic. Chicken, if he held out for a little bit longer, he could have gotten a real trophy wife, in it for his money but real. Real is underestimated these days. Instead, he settled for second and Lennay. (I don't actually know if he's straight or not straight and it doesn't matter to me, it's just a rumor that means nothing.)