• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alec Baldwin killed crew member Halyna Hutchins on set of Rust

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said this from the beginning.
Baldwin the actor shouldnt get in trouble.

Baldwin the Producer should absolutely be held accountable.
He was the one to cut corners. He was the one that got rid of the actual experienced guy to save money with the inexperienced.
The negligence as the man in charge is definitely on him. His reckless decision on safety is what led to this person's death.
well was hearing on TV the other day. That he is Executive Producer by name only (or so is claimed) because he was a big name actor. I guess to give the movie more clout. :noidea:

So sounds like they will get rid of my reason he should be held responsible. Sounds like there are many more producers above him & were making the decision making, I accused him of making. If in court this is found to be true. I predict he walks with no punishment.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well was hearing on TV the other day. That he is Executive Producer by name only (or so is claimed) because he was a big name actor. I guess to give the movie more clout. :noidea:

So sounds like they will get rid of my reason he should be held responsible. Sounds like there are many more producers above him & were making the decision making, I accused him of making. If in court this is found to be true. I predict he walks with no punishment.
If he legally assigned as a “signer” on a project, than just saying “just kidding” isn’t going to get him out of it.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he legally assigned as a “signer” on a project, than just saying “just kidding” isn’t going to get him out of it.
Have no idea.
I am still trying to figure out why they need many Executive Producers on top of what. Normal producers? Then apparently there is a pecking order. I would have just thought. "The" Executive Producer would be the man in charge of all the others. So I apparently know next to nothing of how this works. LOL