• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith allegedly "jumped"

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! That went right over your head. The "resident fool" I was talking about in Dallas is Dez Bryant and the "extreme steps" they took were to hire a team of people to follow him around everywhere and see that he doesn't get in trouble. That's the guy I was comparing Aldon Smith to.

Whoopsy-daisy.

My bad.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't like investing in a player who seems to be too stupid to stay away from situations that will get him in trouble. Before the 49ers take the extreme steps that Dallas took with their resident fool, I think Harbaugh will get rid of him.

What situation was he in this time? The DUI is obviously and issue, the other confirmed incident is him getting stabbed breaking up a fight.

I'm wondering what details you have that about the most recent incident. What we know is that he was at a diner and there was an incident. We don't even know how or if he was involved.

You might as well get mad at someone for being in a bank when it gets robbed.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its true. Police admitted they were called to the scene over a fight. Members of the workforce at the restaurant confirmed there was a disturbance. Where there is smoke there is usually fire, especially with guys who have a history of not being able to stay out of trouble.

WHAT?!?!

Since it was confirmed that there was a fight at a restaurant then it absolutely has to be Aldon even though the police, the owner nor Aldon himself has confirmed it?

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What situation was he in this time? The DUI is obviously and issue, the other confirmed incident is him getting stabbed breaking up a fight.

I'm wondering what details you have that about the most recent incident. What we know is that he was at a diner and there was an incident. We don't even know how or if he was involved.

I've questioned him on it in the past, his view is young people lie, and aldon is young so he is untrustworthy, and every negative rumor to ever pop up about him is instantly confirmed as the truth. I assume it will be that way until he stops being young.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL QB's better hope he does get jumped because Aldon Smith is coming after them.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT?!?!

Since it was confirmed that there was a fight at a restaurant then it absolutely has to be Aldon even though the police, the owner nor Aldon himself has confirmed it?

Yes. I'm sure it was him. It would not have been a story if it wasn't.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've questioned him on it in the past, his view is young people lie, and aldon is young so he is untrustworthy, and every negative rumor to ever pop up about him is instantly confirmed as the truth. I assume it will be that way until he stops being young.

""An El Rancho employee who answered the phone Thursday said she was aware of an incident involving Smith, but declined to provide more details. She said the restaurant’s manager was out of town."

His history suggests it was him. What do you think is more logical; a guy with a history of stupid decisions and immaturity is guilty or someone just made it up for the fun of it? I'll go with the former.

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breaking up a fight, my ass! He ws more likely right in the middle of it.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It isn't a story, it is a rumor at this point. There are no witnesses or people who can even confirm it. It's a farce right now.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't a story, it is a rumor at this point. There are no witnesses or people who can even confirm it. It's a farce right now.

""An El Rancho employee who answered the phone Thursday said she was aware of an incident involving Smith, but declined to provide more details. She said the restaurant’s manager was out of town."

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is the so called story which does not claim that it happened at all just said that it was speculated and denied, also said that no one was able to confirm that Aldon was involved. I highlighted the important points.

San Francisco 49ers' Aldon Smith reportedly 'jumped' at Missouri restaurant
By Cam Inman

[email protected]

Posted: 11/01/2012 01:45:51 PM PDT
November 2, 2012 12:0 AM GMTUpdated: 11/01/2012 05:00:57 PM PDT

SANTA CLARA -- Aldon Smith, the 49ers' second-year sack leader, said he's "OK and doing well" in response to speculation he was assaulted early Thursday at a Columbia, Mo., restaurant.

Columbia police could not confirm that Smith was among two unidentified black males who were involved in an altercation at El Rancho restaurant near the University of Missouri. Police were dispatched to investigate at 1:56 a.m. but no official report was filed, said a police spokesman.

Smith has spoken with 49ers officials, and a team spokesman said there is "no substance to the rumor" of Smith getting attacked.

Smith tweeted Thursday afternoon: "Want to clear up rumors of me getting jumped, I'm ok and doing well! Como! I missed you. Go Tigers!!" In a follow-up post, Smith wrote: "Didn't get jumped. Stop asking."
Smith has recorded a team-high 71/2 sacks in his second season since the 49ers drafted him in the first round out of Missouri, where he became the Tigers' all-time sack leader.

The restaurant's manager was unavailable for comment and out of town, according to an employee who answered their phone.

Smith has been involved in three other off-field incidents this year, including getting stabbed outside a party at his San Jose home this summer. He also was arrested for suspicion of drunken driving in Miami in January, and he sustained a cut above his eye as a passenger in a single-car accident near his San Jose home in

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So according to this, Smith might not have even been involved in the fight. He could have had an arguement before the fight but once again no one has confirmed that Smith was jumped.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the so called story which does not claim that it happened at all just said that it was speculated and denied, also said that no one was able to confirm that Aldon was involved. I highlighted the important points.

San Francisco 49ers' Aldon Smith reportedly 'jumped' at Missouri restaurant
By Cam Inman

[email protected]

Posted: 11/01/2012 01:45:51 PM PDT
November 2, 2012 12:0 AM GMTUpdated: 11/01/2012 05:00:57 PM PDT

SANTA CLARA -- Aldon Smith, the 49ers' second-year sack leader, said he's "OK and doing well" in response to speculation he was assaulted early Thursday at a Columbia, Mo., restaurant.

Columbia police could not confirm that Smith was among two unidentified black males who were involved in an altercation at El Rancho restaurant near the University of Missouri. Police were dispatched to investigate at 1:56 a.m. but no official report was filed, said a police spokesman.

Smith has spoken with 49ers officials, and a team spokesman said there is "no substance to the rumor" of Smith getting attacked.

Smith tweeted Thursday afternoon: "Want to clear up rumors of me getting jumped, I'm ok and doing well! Como! I missed you. Go Tigers!!" In a follow-up post, Smith wrote: "Didn't get jumped. Stop asking."
Smith has recorded a team-high 71/2 sacks in his second season since the 49ers drafted him in the first round out of Missouri, where he became the Tigers' all-time sack leader.

The restaurant's manager was unavailable for comment and out of town, according to an employee who answered their phone.

Smith has been involved in three other off-field incidents this year, including getting stabbed outside a party at his San Jose home this summer. He also was arrested for suspicion of drunken driving in Miami in January, and he sustained a cut above his eye as a passenger in a single-car accident near his San Jose home in

Ha ha ha! I notice you omitted this part from your story: ""An El Rancho employee who answered the phone Thursday said she was aware of an incident involving Smith, but declined to provide more details. She said the restaurant’s manager was out of town."

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha ha! I notice you omitted this part from your story: ""An El Rancho employee who answered the phone Thursday said she was aware of an incident involving Smith, but declined to provide more details. She said the restaurant’s manager was out of town."

Because that part is pointless. It does not say that he was involved in an altercation it said that she was aware of an incident but did not give details on said incident. What is to say that she didn't hear the same rumor or speculation that started this nonsense.

Once again nothing has been confirmed, on the contrary everyone of know who has been asked about this has denied it including team officials.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So according to this, Smith might not have even been involved in the fight. He could have had an arguement before the fight but once again no one has confirmed that Smith was jumped.

Getting jumped is not the issue. The issue is him being stupid enough to put himself in a situation which could have gotten him seriously hurt. I am certain he was involved in some sort of altercation at the restaurant.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that part is pointless. It does not say that he was involved in an altercation it said that she was aware of an incident but did not give details on said incident. What is to say that she didn't hear the same rumor or speculation that started this nonsense.

Once again nothing has been confirmed, on the contrary everyone of know who has been asked about this has denied it including team officials.

No wonder you believe he is innocent. You think the key to the whole story, an account that specifically states that Smith was inviolved in an incident, is "pointless".

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting jumped is not the issue. The issue is him being stupid enough to put himself in a situation which could have gotten him seriously hurt. I am certain he was involved in some sort of altercation at the restaurant.

Putting yourself in the situation? He was at a freaking restaurant not a strip club. These guys can't just stay home all the time, they are normal people and lead normal lives just like everyone else.

That being said, I'm not taking the "story" seriously until something, ANYTHING is confirmed instead of denied.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wonder you believe he is innocent. You think the key to the whole story, an account that specifically states that Smith was inviolved in an incident, is "pointless".

No it is not the key to anything. The girl said that she was "aware" of an incident, not that she witnessed the incident. Being aware and witnessing are completely different things. We can't believe every rumor we hear especially since the rumor has been denied by several sources. This is why it is pointless, this girl likely wasn't even there at the time of the incident.

If the KEY to the entire story is the second hand account of hearsay from some girl who likely wasn't even working that night, then it is an extremely weak story which I don't take seriously.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting yourself in the situation? He was at a freaking restaurant not a strip club. These guys can't just stay home all the time, they are normal people and lead normal lives just like everyone else.

That being said, I'm not taking the "story" seriously until something, ANYTHING is confirmed instead of denied.

Of course not but he obviously let the situation escalate instead of walking away....unless he started it of course which is entirely possible.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it is not the key to anything. The girl said that she was "aware" of an incident, not that she witnessed the incident. Being aware and witnessing are completely different things. We can't believe every rumor we hear especially since the rumor has been denied by several sources. This is why it is pointless, this girl likely wasn't even there at the time of the incident.

If the KEY to the entire story is the second hand account of hearsay from some girl who likely wasn't even working that night, then it is an extremely weak story which I don't take seriously.

I'm aware that the sun came up this morning, although I did not witness it. Who says the story was "second hand" I read nothing anywhere about her story being second hand.