• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Involved In Incident Last Night

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man players these days need to wise up and choose more carefully who they associate themselves with

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to hang out with a different crew of people. Hopefully PWillis slapps him silly when camp starts.

Apparently Patrick knocked out Ray McDonald already. Ray stayed away from Santana Row for two weeks because of his black eye. Everyone tells me RayMac is the most disliked person on the team. Everybody hates him because he is an asshole. What a trip.

All Done should know better. 100+ peeps at your house partying. Fuck me, that is stupid.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Apparently Patrick knocked out Ray McDonald already. Ray stayed away from Santana Row for two weeks because of his black eye. Everyone tells me RayMac is the most disliked person on the team. Everybody hates him because he is an asshole. What a trip.

All Done should know better. 100+ peeps at your house partying. Fuck me, that is stupid.

True story on McDonald? I have a friend who has met him a few times and speaks pretty highly of him.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Well, I'd rather a DL be too mean than too nice.

MacDonald has quietly developed into one of the best 3-4 DEs in football, and he was the steal of the offseason last year. I think he'd do even better on the right side, but JSmith plays there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story on McDonald? I have a friend who has met him a few times and speaks pretty highly of him.

My buddies hangout with them and it's his teammates that don't like him. They have all kinds of funny stories. Another one is Justin Smith showing up to a party and yelling out "You n***** don't know how to party!" He then called 9 strippers to come over.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
My buddies hangout with them and it's his teammates that don't like him. They have all kinds of funny stories. Another one is Justin Smith showing up to a party and yelling out "You n***** don't know how to party!" He then called 9 strippers to come over.

Only 9? What? Was it a Tuesday?

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports from neighbors of Aldon Smith are surfacing that sounds of machine guns going off are occurring in the neighborhood. I'm not feeling this...

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Reports from neighbors of Aldon Smith are surfacing that sounds of machine guns going off are occurring in the neighborhood. I'm not feeling this...

i'd think he could afford a better neighborhood?

or is HE the "there goes the neighborhood"?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd think he could afford a better neighborhood?

or is HE the "there goes the neighborhood"?

They called in complaints about somebody shooting machine guns outside his house on the weekends before this party occured. I'm assuming he has a big lot in Morgan Hill or East San Jose foothills. Pretty stupid to think it is ok to shoot guns on your property for fun over the weekends. This ain't the south Aldon.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Yes, let's trade arguably the most important defensive player on the team. Oh, he's also a guy who's barely scratching the surface of his ability at - again - arguably the most important position on the defensive side of the ball. Good call.

Obviously this is a serious incident, but this is just ridiculous. Plenty of athletes have had issues and gotten past them. Given the support on that side of the ball, Aldon should be able to do the same.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I don't think there's a single non-QB in the NFL for whom I'd trade Aldon (and I'm not just saying that since I'm the president of the QB-ARE-All-Done fan club). Maybe Megatron or Ngata. There isn't a college player for whom I'd trade Aldon either (and that includes QBs).

I wouldn't trade him for Von Miller. I think Miller's better suited for the 4-3. Always have. I think he's a much better blitzer than a guy who lines up against the left tackle rushing the passer 70% of the passing plays.

There may not be a better pure pass rusher in the league than Aldon (emphasis on may). He probably had the highest rate of getting to the QB per snap of any player in the league last year.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think there's a single non-QB in the NFL for whom I'd trade Aldon (and I'm not just saying that since I'm the president of the QB-ARE-All-Done fan club). Maybe Megatron or Ngata.
There isn't a college player for whom I'd trade Aldon either (and that includes QBs).
I wouldn't trade him for Von Miller. I think Miller's better suited for the 4-3. Always have. I think he's a much better blitzer than a guy who lines up against the left tackle rushing the passer 70% of the passing plays.

There may not be a better pure pass rusher in the league than Aldon (emphasis on may). He probably had the highest rate of getting to the QB per snap of any player in the league last year.

Not even Jadeveon Clowney?