• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Involved In Incident Last Night

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The DUI was one thing. Even some of the smartest people have that kind of lapse in judgement some times. But this here isn't good. I really hope they get to his ass quick and get him in line. It amazes me how stupid some people can really be.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, just posted this a bit ago on the main board.

Apparently he was stabbed at a party where police were called. Two others at the party were shot. All are non-life threatening injuries. Smith is recovering comfortably.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, just posted this a bit ago on the main board.

Apparently he was stabbed at a party where police were called. Two others at the party were shot. All are non-life threatening injuries. Smith is recovering comfortably.

Sorry dude. Never even looked. I don't think I've ever posted anywhere but the Niners board so it never even crossed my mind.

notmyfault

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if Rolando McClain was there, too. Aldon needs to be more aware of his surroundings and who he associates with.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jesus, man. Can't mess around with that shit. No excuse for that kind of BS.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are surfacing he was breaking up the fight, not in it. I guess that's a tad more positive. However, you can't be putting yourself in that kind of situation, especially when you depend on your body to make a living. In a chaotic situation you can wind up with a serious injury....losing an eye for example. I hope this scares some sense into him.

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to hang out with a different crew of people. Hopefully PWillis slapps him silly when camp starts.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit can him.

ZVua6.gif

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Aldon was just trying to be like Alex and instead he gets stabbed.

A2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aldon Smith recovering from stabbing
7:55AM ET
Aldon Smith | 49ers

San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith suffered stab wounds at a party early Saturday morning, according to the Associated Press. Per the San Jose Mercury News, 49ers general manager Trent Baalke said in a statement that Smith "incurred minor injuries during an incident last night" and that "we are in contact with Aldon, and thankful that his injuries were not more serious and that he is recovering comfortably."

Multiple sources told CSNBayArea.com's Matt Maiocco that Smith sustained minor stab wounds, most likely from a small pocketknife, while he attempted to break up a fight. The location of the wounds are believed to be in his shoulder and abdomen. Smith, who is expected to start for the Niners this season, was arrested earlier this year on a DUI charge.

ESPN NFC West blogger Mike Sando thinks that regardless of the circumstances surrounding Saturday's incident, where two people were shot, Smith should take a close look at what he decides to do off the field:

- Tom Carpenter​

Mike Sando
Could be time for Aldon Smith to reassess

"We do not yet know whether Smith has done anything wrong. We can safely say he has put himself in dangerous situations. This time, things reportedly got out of hand at a 'large house party' in Santa Clara. The stakes are especially high for Smith, given the lifestyle afforded NFL players with the ability to collect sacks the way Smith did as a rookie (14 in 2011). It's time for Smith to reassess before he's associated with something more serious."