• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Albatross/9er's...

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Albatross look to be the real deal tonight, unless the 9er's are terrible...They are doing a bludgeon job at home...Of course their "pitch" might be the toughest in the league to go to...

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know they always look better at home mikey. The Hags looked very pedestrian in game 1 on the road. I was thrilled Frisco lost because there are the Whiners but also because I feel they are the class of the division. Every loss for them is huge. How have you been my friend?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else see how good Wilson and Kaepernik are? Holy moses. Both are so fast, but the difference I see between thoose 2 and Sam Bradford are how fast they make decisions. Sam needs to let the ball fly and trust it, or take a few yards himself and get on the ground. He's not going to out run anyone, but he's holding onto the ball too long, doubting himself.

He did not look confident at all in the ATL and seemed better late in the game down 2 TD's because ATL was in prevent.

Russell Wilson is impressive. That guy is so fast and makes solid, quick decisions.:clap:

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else see how good Wilson and Kaepernik are? Holy moses. Both are so fast, but the difference I see between thoose 2 and Sam Bradford are how fast they make decisions. Sam needs to let the ball fly and trust it, or take a few yards himself and get on the ground. He's not going to out run anyone, but he's holding onto the ball too long, doubting himself.

He did not look confident at all in the ATL and seemed better late in the game down 2 TD's because ATL was in prevent.

Russell Wilson is impressive. That guy is so fast and makes solid, quick decisions.:clap:

Wilson was 8 for 19 last night for 142 yards and a 63.9 QB rating. I don't think he even completed a pass before the lightning hit.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he played against the 49ers. But he runs the read option well doesn't he? Runs the team, looks like a leader, and gets the job done. It was 5-0 at halftime. lol

Don't give me BS stats. Give me a W. Mop up work does not impress me.

I would take Wilson all day over Bradford and so would most half-brain football fans.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he played against the 49ers. But he runs the read option well doesn't he? Runs the team, looks like a leader, and gets the job done. It was 5-0 at halftime. lol

Don't give me BS stats. Give me a W. Mop up work does not impress me.

I would take Wilson all day over Bradford and so would most half-brain football fans.

Yes the W is the important thing but the D was responsible for that W. Wilson wasn’t very good and Kaepernick was even worse. I’m not basing it solely on stats I’m basing it on what I say.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the W is the important thing but the D was responsible for that W. Wilson wasn’t very good and Kaepernick was even worse. I’m not basing it solely on stats I’m basing it on what I say.

Sorry, meatn what I saw.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got cha. But our D was on the field for the entire 1st half. Like I said, we didn't score a TD until 1:50 left in the 3rd. And ATL had a pick 6 so you can't blame it all on the D. Guys like Julio Jones can't be stopped, but I thought Janoris did an pretty decent job for giving up 5 inches. Our safeties need to improve.

But our offense has to help, not hurt our D - especially early. I thought the D came out pretty tough, but Ryan made some good plays and ATL excuted a good game plan. They had alot of screens early which hurt us.

ATL was the best team in the NFC last year and #1 seed. Can't go into their house and give them 6 to go down 21-3.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's D last night was monsterous. San Fran's was slightly not as good the seawaks, but still solid. Kaepernik made some good plays, but Seattle was flying around looking like the old Tampa defense last night.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im interested to see what SEA does at Houston (which is 2 weeks away) because this week at jags should be easy no matter if they only put up a field goal. I have a hard time believing tho that Wilson and the gang can put up enough points for these veteran teams that seem to hang atleast 30 on any given night.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got cha. But our D was on the field for the entire 1st half. Like I said, we didn't score a TD until 1:50 left in the 3rd. And ATL had a pick 6 so you can't blame it all on the D. Guys like Julio Jones can't be stopped, but I thought Janoris did an pretty decent job for giving up 5 inches. Our safeties need to improve.

But our offense has to help, not hurt our D - especially early. I thought the D came out pretty tough, but Ryan made some good plays and ATL excuted a good game plan. They had alot of screens early which hurt us.

ATL was the best team in the NFC last year and #1 seed. Can't go into their house and give them 6 to go down 21-3.

The Rams D was on th field so much because they were terrible. Other than Quinn the D line was average at best. The LB's did next to nothing and the coverage, especially the safeties, was way too loose. The TEAM isn't playing that well it's not all on Bradford and if they don't tighten some things up, coaching included, they will be staring at 1-4.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im interested to see what SEA does at Houston (which is 2 weeks away) because this week at jags should be easy no matter if they only put up a field goal. I have a hard time believing tho that Wilson and the gang can put up enough points for these veteran teams that seem to hang atleast 30 on any given night.

By your post I assume the game is in Houston. I think they can handle the Hags at home but I doubt there is a team in the NFL that can beat the Hags in Seattle.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams D was on th field so much because they were terrible. Other than Quinn the D line was average at best. The LB's did next to nothing and the coverage, especially the safeties, was way too loose. The TEAM isn't playing that well it's not all on Bradford and if they don't tighten some things up, coaching included, they will be staring at 1-4.

Actually I should have said the coverage was way too loose by the corners and the safties gave them very little help.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I also thought the Rams play calling, at least early on, was way too conservative and the defensive scheme was terrible.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also thought the Rams play calling, at least early on, was way too
conservative and the defensive scheme was terrible.

Most people are saying this too.. I don't get it. I watched #8 hold onto the ball forever and ever. I think he had his chances. He underthrew Givens and Austin early on deep balls - all he has to do is lead them and it's 6.

Coaches call plays, it's time player's executed them. It's the OC's 2nd year right? We should be able to execute now right? LOL

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ76, I watched the game last night with the Whiners and the SeaHags and Wilson and Kaepernick make decisions twice the speed of Sammie. I can't put my finger on it but Sammie just has this reticence; sort of like a hitch in his thinking. Throw the damn ball will ya already!!! Nope he just stands there.

I am going to catch hell for this but, Martz was the guy who got Kurt Warner to stop holding onto the ball by literally standing there yelling "throw it" in about two seconds. But I have stated this before in earlier threads: Sammie holds onto the ball way too long and when he does throw it it is though he mixes up the velocity on short passes with long ones. It just does not make sense.

And yes, I have stated that our offensive production for three quarters completely sucked. See other threads for details.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people are saying this too.. I don't get it. I watched #8 hold onto the ball forever and ever. I think he had his chances. He underthrew Givens and Austin early on deep balls - all he has to do is lead them and it's 6.

Coaches call plays, it's time player's executed them. It's the OC's 2nd year right? We should be able to execute now right? LOL

Some of those early 3-4 yard passes are what I was talking about. Those weren't checkdowns they appreared to be the first option. Every one in awhile is fine but early on that's all they were throwing. I'm not saying they have to air it out every time but it's OK to throw passes beyond the first down marker.:lol: They only did that once the got behind. As I said in another thread. They have some horses now, let them run.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. And when Sam did take shots down the field in the 2nd quarter, twice if he would have led the WR it's 6.

I'm not making this up people. lol :nod:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did hold onto the ball longer than expected yesterday. Austin would have had 6 but he under threw him so the DB had a good chance to break up the pass. Wilson wasn't great but he make some good reads and ran when he needed too which made plays for the WRs like that down the field pass for 48 yds. In addition, Seattle's Offensive running attack was chewing up San Fran's DL, Lynch was getting 5-6 yd chunks in the 3rd. Like i said before I worry about them more than I do the 9ers.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:Lynch was a beast. We need a beast.