• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude,

I told you I have no actual power. I also told you that you are lucky because you positing homophobic and bigoted shit would get you banned anywhere else but thats cool here. I also told you that you're acting like a little bitch for being so thin skinned in this thread. Multiple times when you were PM'ing me trying to manipulate me into banning people (again can't do that) I told you to just drop it.

If it were up to me you would have been done the moment you posted the word pheg. You're a homophobe piece of shit and the fact that you tried to cry foul to me tells me how pathetic you are. I so wanted to tell you to fuck off but tried to be nice again and again. I guess calling me out now is the straw that broke the camel's back.

Take my fucking name out of your mouth. I can't help you and would prefer you delete your account.

View attachment 233318 View attachment 233319 View attachment 233320 View attachment 233321
And you know damn well why they won't take my offer that I made on here. It's no secret to the shit they've pulled and if anyone has a doubt the admins can easily check out their posting history. There's no grey area there.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude,

I told you I have no actual power. I also told you that you are lucky because you positing homophobic and bigoted shit would get you banned anywhere else but thats cool here. I also told you that you're acting like a little bitch for being so thin skinned in this thread. Multiple times when you were PM'ing me trying to manipulate me into banning people (again can't do that) I told you to just drop it.

If it were up to me you would have been done the moment you posted the word pheg. You're a homophobe piece of shit and the fact that you tried to cry foul to me tells me how pathetic you are. I so wanted to tell you to fuck off but tried to be nice again and again. I guess calling me out now is the straw that broke the camel's back.

Take my fucking name out of your mouth. I can't help you and would prefer you delete your account.

View attachment 233318 View attachment 233319 View attachment 233320 View attachment 233321

Hahaha. This is “your guy” @LongTimeSooner

Bwhahaha

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to compare my post in the PF that provided links to back my shit up to threads like this that were started in the CFF or posting pics of members, their family and ex's on this site in order to troll .. or how about registering on two other boards just to stalk members that you ran off this site? Maybe if I had a recent lobotomy I might equivocate my posting habits to the three other members mentioned.
I'm with you, but I think you need to tone down the extreme stuff. Gays/Trans/Abortion stuff has jumped the shark.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit crying like a sniveling little twat. If you didn't challenge anyone to a bet or take on a bet challenge, then you have nothing to worry about, right?
From what I have read he did not accept Handi's bet.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you, but I think you need to tone down the extreme stuff. Gays/Trans/Abortion stuff has jumped the shark.

You guys should have an intervention.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know damn well why they won't take my offer that I made on here. It's no secret to the shit they've pulled and if anyone has a doubt the admins can easily check out their posting history. There's no grey area there.

giphy.gif

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take that into consideration right after the Democrats stop allowing transgenders in school girls restrooms and locker rooms.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually trying to find out what really happened. When questioned, all he does is rage.
gtfo .. seriously just fvcking leave. A blind ass retard could figure it out with the link and screenshots I posted which makes you .. what ...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take that into consideration right after the Democrats stop allowing transgenders in school girls restrooms and locker rooms.

Someone sounds jealous.

Have you been able to find a woman in the United States yet or are still forced to search out of the country?