• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying I made a bet with handi and welshed on it? Come on tard .. say it.

Aw fuck, not you again. For the 10 000th time; if you made a bet --pay up or shut up. Your bargain basement histrionics are growing old. I'm also sick of your childish game of deflection; it's really boring.

If you didn't make a bet, then you're golden, right sweetheart?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show us all where a bet was made between me and handi. Let's see it.

yawn... I already did.

now, show us where you paid your bet with tidegirl or do you deny making that one too?

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fuck kind of grown ass man tattle tales on someone on the internet because someone said something about him he didn't like

kill your fucking self

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw fuck, not you again. For the 10 000th time; if you made a bet --pay up or shut up. Your bargain basement histrionics are growing old. I'm also sick of your childish game of deflection; it's really boring.

If you didn't make a bet, then you're golden, right sweetheart?
Triggered much? Just say it. Let's hear you say I made a bet with handi. In fact the only bet I made on that game (Rose Bowl) was a one month avi bet with @SlinkyRedfoot . Now let's hear you say it. Don't type a bunch of chickenshit bs .. let's hear you say that me and handi made a bet on that game and afterwards link us to it. Because that's what non bitches do .. they show proof.

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I haven't even touched on the snitching. What a piece of thin skinned crap to snitch on people. You call me names (some illegal), I call you names; no big deal. I dont take any of this shit to heart. But if you're going to the mods and crying like a cowardly victim, then you're the real loser here.

What's your opinion on ratting, @AlaskaGuy ?

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triggered much? Just say it. Let's hear you say I made a bet with handi. In fact the only bet I made on that game (Rose Bowl) was a one month avi bet with @SlinkyRedfoot . Now let's hear you say it. Don't type a bunch of chickenshit bs .. let's hear you say that me and handi made a bet on that game and afterwards link us to it. Because that's what non bitches do .. they show proof.

So you never made a bet with Handi?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I haven't even touched on the snitching. What a piece of thin skinned crap to snitch on people. You call me names (some illegal), I call you names; no big deal. I dont take any of this shit to heart. But if you're going to the mods and crying like a cowardly victim, then you're the real loser here.

What's your opinion on ratting, @AlaskaGuy ?
This is why nobody respects you. You have no testicles and even worse you're a low IQ poster. It's one thing to be a bitch and another to be a low IQ bitch. Know what I'm talking about BB. Now either put up or shut up.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Constantly claim liberals or democrats or whatever get butthurt about whatever then go whining to the moderators because so and so said something about you that you didn't like

god damn what a fucking pussy

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fuck kind of grown ass man tattle tales on someone on the internet because someone said something about him he didn't like

kill your fucking self

this is the more pressing issue here. we can all discuss this like men and woman, but one child has to get butthurt and run to the mods (which i assume drives them crazy).

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you never made a bet with Handi?
You aren't getting off that easy. You took it this far now have some balls and go for the whole 9 yards. Show us where handi and I made a bet and it was accepted. Grow some nuts on this board for once in your life and back your shit up.

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why nobody respects you. You have no testicles and even worse you're a low IQ poster. It's one thing to be a bitch and another to be a low IQ bitch. Know what I'm talking about BB. Now either put up or shut up.

"yes waiter, I'll have that word salad with the oil and vinegar dressing"

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Constantly claim liberals or democrats or whatever get butthurt about whatever then go whining to the moderators because so and so said something about you that you didn't like

god damn what a fucking pussy
The pussy is the leftist troll who created this thread in the CFF without a link, screenshot .. nothing. That's the pussy. You should know all about that shit.

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't getting off that easy. You took it this far now have some balls and go for the whole 9 yards. Show us where handi and I made a bet and it was accepted. Grow some nuts on this board for once in your life and back your shit up.

answer the question, fruitcake.

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what the hell are you babbling on about? you sound like a paranoid fuck. if you didn't make a bet, then just say so; end of story. for whatever reason, you wont answer that question.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
answer the question, fruitcake.
Only a retarded cvnt would yap their fvcking cockholster over and over on this thread without posting a link and a screenshot. Seriously you are the epitome of a low IQ poster.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pussy is the leftist troll who created this thread in the CFF without a link, screenshot .. nothing. That's the pussy. You should know all about that shit.

It don't fucking matter what he said you pussy bitch. You ran to every mod on this board whining like a fucking pussy because you got your fucking whiny ass feelings hurt over some bullshit on the internet. Kill your fucking self.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact the only bet I made on that game (Rose Bowl) was a one month avi bet with @SlinkyRedfoot . .

BOOM!

there it is!! I knew it!!

youre a fucking liar!!

while some will say you didn’t have a bet with handi nobody will say you didn’t make a bet with tidegirl!!

You’re a welcher!

confirmed!!

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a retarded cvnt would yap their fvcking cockhole over and over on this thread without posting a link and a screenshot. Seriously you are the epitome of a low IQ poster.

You sound delusional. Maybe go back on your meds?