• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

El Goyo

handi gave me my cool av. Derrp. Oof.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with pictures?

I thought I saw some rules on here about not going to Facebook, etc and posting photos on here like you keep doing.

Not crankcalling, etc.

I don’t wanna see any of your pics or call you up and hang up.

Why do I matter so much to you? To me you are just some burnt crispy rando guy on the internet. Due to your condition I can understand the rage, but... taking it out on “El Goyo” won’t make you feel whole again.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I saw some rules on here about not going to Facebook, etc and posting photos on here like you keep doing.

Not crankcalling, etc.

I don’t wanna see any of your pics or call you up and hang up.

Why do I matter so much to you? To me you are just some burnt crispy rando guy on the internet. Due to your condition I can understand the rage, but... taking it out on “El Goyo” won’t make you feel whole again.

lol, nobody is "crank calling" you, ya liar. and what photos are you talking about. I posted one that I got off the "hey, look at my bitch tits" thread

You are obsessed, Brah.

How come we never see photos of all you handsome, ripped underwear models? :dhd: :pound:

I've already posted my pic in the "name with a face" thread. I'm in excellent shape (you can see in my picture) and I don't have gigantic diabetic man titties like you or what looks like a pregnant belly. Do you realize you look pregnant? I mean, who let's them self go like that? I'll pray for you and your baby.

El Goyo

handi gave me my cool av. Derrp. Oof.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean "again"? Do you have proof that someone tagged a mod? We will wait, but your diabetes won't.

I tried to be nice and converse with you like a man but it’s not in you. You’re jealous and and I pity you and feel sorry for you.

Sorry, but it cannot be fruitful. I’m putting you back on ignore.

If you and MOFO can get me banned in two weeks for posting normally & not bothering anyone, so be it.

Farewell.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize there were so many queerdo's on this site.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's the old Thumper we know and love...asking other dudes for underwear pics.

@Camfantasy...told you...he wants underwear pics.

Why the fuck would you even want to come back to a site where you died such a cowardly E-death?

Just hearing the word "SportsHoopla" IRL should make you cringe at that point.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to be nice and converse with you like a man but it’s not in you. You’re jealous and and I pity you and feel sorry for you.

Sorry, but it cannot be fruitful. I’m putting you back on ignore.

If you and MOFO can get me banned in two weeks for posting normally & not bothering anyone, so be it.

Farewell.

converse with me like a man? you mean by saying I have a "husband, errr wife"?

GTFO here you fat tub of shit.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did provide “proof”. I stated his CONDUCT coupled with his FAILURE TO REJECT the terms (after acknowledging them) constitutes “acceptance”.

I FURTHER showed “proof” by the concept of detrimental reliance (handi relied upon his conduct and lack of saying “no”) to presume a bet. That is a reasonable and foreseeable reaction to his CONDUCT therefore it’s an enforceable bet.

As such, the burden of proof then shifts to you to DISPROVE both of these things. You haven’t because you can’t! That’s why you keeping reverting back to your erroneous understanding of contract law regarding offers/acceptance and your ignoring of the concept of detrimental reliance. The fact is your arguments are circular and as such WRONG.

BOOM

where's my vCash AG, pay up bet welcher.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show some fucking honor, AG. I've seen the proof you're a welcher of bets.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stfu. You came into this thread last night with your weak ass trolling attempt. I have zero respect for anyone that sucks handi and his alts off which you do time and again. Kind of how you act like a triggered bitch after ninersicknes post something in the PF that sets you off. You're a low energy pheg.

tell us some prison stories, bottom bitch.