• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

bet welcher got thread banned for being a punk bitch, crying to the mods. what a loser.

It really is incredible how he is trying to wield his influence to get people/threads banned.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

bet welcher got thread banned for being a punk bitch, crying to the mods. what a loser.

It really is incredible how he is trying to wield his influence to get people/threads banned.
You two are in error.

AG wasn't ever able to get people banned. He might've tried, but was quickly and repeatedly denied:

iaG1fil.png

Some mod/admin also posted a screenshot of a PM convo where he also got shut down, but I don't remember what page that's on. The staff here is pretty good, considering what they have to put up with; why anyone would think they would respect some douchebag runner-up ratting out other posters is a mystery though. :noidea:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two are in error.

AG wasn't ever able to get people banned. He might've tried, but was quickly and repeatedly denied:

iaG1fil.png

Some mod/admin also posted a screenshot of a PM convo where he also got shut down, but I don't remember what page that's on. The staff here is pretty good, considering what they have to put up with; why anyone would think they would respect some douchebag runner-up ratting out other posters is a mystery though. :noidea:

awesome...where is this PM screenshot? I know AG went batshit crazy over that, but I never saw it.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two are in error.

iaG1fil.png

Well said.

What an incredibly manipulative person he is. He rails against people for not being tolerant of Trump but he has zero tolerance for anyone who challenges him.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers, I have a serious question. In your travels, do you know what health conditions necessitate the use of a "pulse oximeter"? I ask because AG's Nazi buddy, @craigk217 inadvertently shared this screenshot:

qpivTzZ.jpg

I was concerned that a fellow Hooplan- one with a large number of posts to his name, mind you, had some serious health condition. Certainly, it would be a shame if he couldn't finish perusing those tabs to Fox News, Greg Gutfield, Arcade Fire and P0RNHUB. (I dunno what the other creepy links are.)

Appreciate your help on this.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers, I have a serious question. In your travels, do you know what health conditions necessitate the use of a "pulse oximeter"? I ask because AG's Nazi buddy, @craigk217 inadvertently shared this screenshot:

qpivTzZ.jpg

I was concerned that a fellow Hooplan- one with a large number of posts to his name, mind you, had some serious health condition. Certainly, it would be a shame if he couldn't finish perusing those tabs to Fox News, Greg Gutfield, Arcade Fire and P0RNHUB. (I dunno what the other creepy links are.)

Appreciate your help on this.

Typically it's people with respiratory or cardiovascular issues.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, do you see any issue with @craigk217 jerking off while listening to Arcade Fire? I mean, besides the obvious one?

@craigk217 can have his weird fetishes. I just wish he wouldn't loop the rest of us in to what they are via his screenshots.