• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at this point @AlaskaGuy is hoping that this thread goes away so the board will forget about his bet-welching and general faggotry.

Not likely.

this thread will ALWAYS be at top of page and fully visible to all that visit or lurk. Everyone will forever be aware of AG’s dooshiness and bet welchin

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread will ALWAYS be at top of page and fully visible to all that visit or lurk. Everyone will forever be aware of AG’s dooshiness and bet welchin
Lets not forget he has bragged about having sex with 11 year old girls

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AG claims he can get people banned from the college football board cause he "owns that forum".

I am pretty sure this thread proves that more than few posters think AG is a crap human being.

Put me in that category. I figured him out real fast and mocked him almost from the beginning when he started posting links only in his posts, I called him SirLinksalot.

AG is a person that needs attention to validate that what he thinks is correct, he thinks he is important. When in actuality, most people know he is a douche.

I am pretty sure he lives in a home for the psychotic and his parents send him money once in awhile and the home he lives in grants him access to the internet. This is why he disappears for awhile, he is in lockdown.

The world would be better off if he did contract Covid19.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not forget he has bragged about having sex with 11 year old girls
OOOOHHHHHhhh !

giphy.gif

That explains @Thumper / @El Goyo’s involvement.:nod:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OOOOHHHHHhhh !

giphy.gif

That explains @Thumper / @El Goyo’s involvement.:nod:
I don't know the entire story - but I do remember a post of @AlaskaGuy in the poltics forum and suddenly he started a post about 11 year old girls the possibilities and he was graphic - Somehow I cannot bring myself to put the actual word with such a young child. It was very clear he had some thought about that. On a personal level - I have three nieces and would have helped any of my siblings in the execution of a person that ever touched them and we would have worked together to bury the body

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread will be forever on the front page...at the top of the college football forum.

lol, it wouldn't have been this way had AG not cried to the Mods like a rat faced bitch and begged them to move the thread.

Bwaahahahahahaha, what a dumbass

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread will be forever on the front page...at the top of the college football forum.

lol, it wouldn't have been this way had AG not cried to the Mods like a rat faced bitch and begged them to move the thread.

Bwaahahahahahaha, what a dumbass

This is certainly true.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread should be titled: 'Post in here if AG ever hurt your vagina'

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread should be titled: 'Post in here if AG ever hurt your vagina'
I don't even know you. I was mostly here to react to El Goyo. However, I did hear some disturbing stories about you.

Is it true you hit a woman? The one about you drooling over underage girls can't be true, can it?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know you. I was mostly here to react to El Goyo. However, I did hear some disturbing stories about you.

Is it true you hit a woman? The one about you drooling over underage girls can't be true, can it?
I don't know him either, but he sure flipped shit on me a few times:noidea::pound:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A thread based on a lie that's full of lies from a bunch of phegs who got sand in their pvssies.

Looking forward to my '20,000 Likes thread'. :cool: Free booze for everyone. :)

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A thread based on a lie that's full of lies from a bunch of phegs who got sand in their pvssies.

I'm not familiar with those. @dbldwn711 keeps linking pictures of a woman with a black eye. Do you know her, or is he referencing something in particular about you?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With roofies for the young female posters, I'm sure...