• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But don’t you get all weirded out when you’re watching Archer and you look away, then all of a sudden, it sounds like Bob from Bob’s Burger is talking shit to Lana?
Truthfully, yes. I had to do a double-take when I heard one of those ads for Arby's.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. So he was the TKO and the rat/snitch? Daaaa-aaamn!

TBH, I don't really know about AG all that much. He seems like an angry conservative guy who posts a shit-ton of one-line threads or Gateway Pundit articles. He's never really crossed paths with me, so I don't know about any of the accusations you or @dbldwn711 have made.

I just checked out two half-episodes on YouTube. Looks good, thanks!
Oh, he really is. Among mega-trolls, he's the Metta World Peace of this community. Or at least the Dennis Rodman / DeShawn Stevenson.

It's not like any of us were making up the bad-lawyer jabs, stories about him creeping on neighborhood adolescents and his drooling all over Thai ladyboys, just as mean-spirited insults. That really is his life, the one he's proud of, the one he puts on full blast over every corner of the Internet. It really puts it into perspective, when we're merely calling him a gross fat load.
The board incrementally got better without him for sure -

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The board incrementally got better without him for sure -
I won't lie though- it's entertaining to have him here. Especially in pre-meltdown or full meltdown mode.

By comparison, @fear and loathing was/is like a cancerous sore at all times. The guy posted maybe 15-25 new threads a day, mostly about something vaguely scientific or political that he wanted to beat over the heads of people he deemed stupid (which was everyone else). Less friends than Pops / Thumper / Goyo.

Crap...now by mentioning him, I've probably inadvertently summoned him, Evil Dead-style.

Last edited:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't lie though- it's entertaining to have him here. Especially in pre-meltdown or full meltdown mode.

By comparison, @fear and loathing was/is like a cancerous sore at all times. The guy posted maybe 15-25 new threads a day, mostly about something vaguely scientific or political that he wanted to beat over the heads of people he deemed stupid (which was everyone else). Less friends than Pops / Thumper / Goyo.

Crap...now by mentioning him, I've probably inadvertently summoned him, Evil Dead-style.
Aghh, You got plenty of other entertaining morons - like AlaskaPerv. I have decided to no longer call anyone a faggot any more. The truth is the homosexual community deserve better then to be compared to a bunch of pervs in here.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8724300-linz-austria-february-3-linz-indoor-track-and-field-meeting-carolina-petran-116-austria-takes-part-i.jpg

Probably would, I mean she's in shape.......

Ok, back on topic, anyone "welch" today?

Batman

Hoopla Cash
$ 980.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a tag because some of the rivals refugees asked me to moderate a temporary safe space for them.

That's sweet. It warms my heart when a safe space is provided for the unwanted. They got there own little 'Island of Misfit Toys'.
SportsHoopla is all heart.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had the morning cup of Joe. Still not awake though.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m thinking op needs to start one about Fred.

see if we can break 100 pages quicker than this one.

what say you @michaeljordan_fan ?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m thinking op needs to start one about Fred.

see if we can break 100 pages quicker than this one.

what say you @michaeljordan_fan ?

The Minnesota irrelevant one is as close as I think we are getting.

If Fred welches on a bet like @AlaskaGuy did, you can be sure that the thread will be started.