• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha.

100 pages!!

Laughable

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 233430

PLUS all the posts you made tagging mods the first night. Are you seriously gonna deny that?

Game over... YOU LOSE
He's a mod now .. since when? This is like the bs you try to pass off as someone making a bet. lolz

https://sportshoop.la/search/24178469/?q=alaskafag&o=relevance&c[node]=91&c[user][0]=5058 <-- he isn't nor has he ever been a mod on here tmk and thank god for that because this shows he's a big time full of shit hypocrite.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a mod now .. since when? This is like the bs you try to pass off on someone making a bet. lolz

https://sportshoop.la/search/24178469/?q=alaskafag&o=relevance&c[node]=91&c[user][0]=5058 <-- he isn't nor has he ever been a mod on here and thank god for that because this shows he's a big time full of shit hypocrite.

Do you really deny tagging the mods earlier in this thread? I like how you disingenuously ignored that part of my post.

Everyone you’ve asked to ban/suspend him has ignored you/told you to fuck off.

You LOSE... LOSER

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if you just payed your bet off in installments? Would that work better for you? A lot of credit companies do business this way.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really deny tagging the mods earlier in this thread? I like how you disingenuously ignored that part of my post.

You LOSE... LOSER
stfu and stop trying to switch lanes. He isn't a mod yet you're still a lying pos tool.

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You LOSE... LOSER

Is he that obtuse that he'd think he could actually get away with pulling that 3rd rate nonsense off without anyone noticing?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stfu and stop trying to switch lanes. He isn't a mod yet you're still a lying pos tool.

Still ignoring the other part of post. That’s predictable you scummy POS

blindbaby

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy Ok, here's the deal:

If you're a little short on vCash, I am offering to pay off your bet for you at a low rate of 3.2% compounded interest per year. This will get all of the trolls off of your back, thus ending this thread and giving you a chance to save face gracefully. If you're interested in this once in a lifetime fantastic offer, just let me know.

Cheers :suds:

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bassani-racing-peugeot-408-v8-kanaan-29975.jpg

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a mod now .. since when? This is like the bs you try to pass off as someone making a bet. lolz

https://sportshoop.la/search/24178469/?q=alaskafag&o=relevance&c[node]=91&c[user][0]=5058 <-- he isn't nor has he ever been a mod on here tmk and thank god for that because this shows he's a big time full of shit hypocrite.

To be fair, you are kinda a fag. You're the only poster that routinely post threads about everything LGBT while reminding us of your "disgust" about the topic. And yet 6 times a week, you post about it.

Your hate speech about everything non-white male is disgusting.

El Goyo

handi gave me my cool av. Derrp. Oof.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I have no idea what this meltdown was, or what it was about, I can't really have a stance on him. The difference here though is he torched the fuck out of this place and went after admins and just the site in general. Handi, as far as I know, backs down and doesn't try his stuff on the mods/admins. He seems to mostly go after other trolls, but also can't help pouring a bit of lighter fluid on newer posters that show a soft belly.

There are people here who appreciate a 'good' troll. The problem is not everyone agrees on what is good and what is just plain annoying bullshit. Most get though that you jump in at your own peril and ALWAYS have the ability to just ignore the ones you don't find entertaining.

It really never ceases to puzzle how people don't get that basic premise. Don't ban anyone because I dislike them. It's my fault if I can't find a way to deal with them.

Sure, going after people in real life and using real life shit here crosses lines I think is lame as fuck. To me that's where things have gone too far. Anything short of that buck up and deal with it. Going to real life is something I would personally ban for, but it's not my site.

Funny how you say that Handi doesn’t do this crossing the line trolling stuff when the last paragraph is exactly what he does, reaching out like an obsessed moron incel in real life “where things have gone too far... “Going to real life is something I would personally ban for.”

Yes, Handi (Mofo) is an obsessed real life troll who spends many hours, whacking his tiny meat and going through and posting or Facebook, etc photos, etc and the non-stop crank calls to all family members with the gay heavy breathing...

:kermit:

El Goyo

handi gave me my cool av. Derrp. Oof.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain how I'm giving anyone a free pass when I already clearly laid that out dipshit

You make all these long-winded speeches about Handi being a good boy.

Then you say, “now if Handi did X, Y, Z he should be banned.”

But Handi does X, Y & Z. But you jus think can’t see it .org connect the dots, like a pro-wrestling “referee.”

Fake. Dopey looking.

Sergeant Shultz.

tenor.gif

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how you say that Handi doesn’t do this crossing the line trolling stuff when the last paragraph is exactly what he does, reaching out like an obsessed moron incel in real life “where things have gone too far... “Going to real life is something I would personally ban for.”

Yes, Handi (Mofo) is an obsessed real life troll who spends many hours, whacking his tiny meat and going through and posting or Facebook, etc photos, etc and the non-stop crank calls to all family members with the gay heavy breathing...

:kermit:

tick tock tick tock

i'll call you tomorrow to discuss some other options. you'll need a new website to post on soon.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bwwwhahahahahaha

once again, for the fourth time, it's the "crew" that wrecked Senor Bueno...not his creepy weirdo obese behavior, but the "crew".

Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I"m a fat man in a little coat....drrrr