• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at my miserable avy....

Must you crush every ounce of hope that I hold onto?

Sorry man, i know you are in hell right now with recent events and then the team i wont name that did damage to your hope for atleast a respite from the pain of losing a loved one. Hope all is well with you and keep your chin up, something good will break for you soon.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man, i know you are in hell right now with recent events and then the team i wont name that did damage to your hope for atleast a respite from the pain of losing a loved one. Hope all is well with you and keep your chin up, something good will break for you soon.

Don't worry about it my friend, just fucking around.

I've been admitting all season that Alabama is the best team in the country. I gave up my constant bashing of the Tide after last season. I am now at peace with the fact that Alabama is the water mark.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this shot.....

820789526.gif

I would love to wipe that smirk off of Saban's face. :evil:

I actually never saw Saban smile that much after a game, not a NCG or any other game. He knew if he beat LSU he has it wrapped up. That game almost always determines the season.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry about it my friend, just fucking around.

I've been admitting all season that Alabama is the best team in the country. I gave up my constant bashing of the Tide after last season. I am now at peace with the fact that Alabama is the water mark.

Good, i dont want to get back to our old ways, we finally got past all that and have become civil. I do hope your doing ok though, all kidding aside. I know its got to be hard and this board helps to take your mind off(except when insensitive assholes bring it up:whistle:). Just checking on you my friend. :nod:

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, i dont want to get back to our old ways, we finally got past all that and have become civil. I do hope your doing ok though, all kidding aside. I know its got to be hard and this board helps to take your mind off(except when insensitive assholes bring it up:whistle:). Just checking on you my friend. :nod:

Very true, sometimes I think you continue to bring it up just because of your hatred for the Irish.

But in all seriousness, it's something you just have to move on from. Keeping myself busy during the day, or on here taking sports or joking around really helps.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to wipe that smirk off of Saban's face. :evil:

I actually never saw Saban smile that much after a game, not a NCG or any other game. He knew if he beat LSU he has it wrapped up. That game almost always determines the season.

He has smiled like that after a few, but that game was one he was worried about apparently since they do usually play us better at our house and wanted to return the favor after two straight on their turf or in their backyard. Saban loves to beat Miles and LSU and it does hold a special meaning for him, but wait to see if he smiles after the win at Auburn(if we win).

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true, sometimes I think you continue to bring it up just because of your hatred for the Irish.

But in all seriousness, it's something you just have to move on from. Keeping myself busy during the day, or on here taking sports or joking around really helps.

Cool, Take care my friend:suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you think that Stanford has seen the quality of O-line play that Bama would bring, or the size of the line that Bama would put on them. I think(and this is just my bias speaking) that Bama would do an ok job with the Sanford D. Question is, can the Stanford O withstand what the Bama D would do to them. I saw lots of opportunity to get to the man running the ball in the backfield the other night, had Oregon had some guys with meat on their bones and some speed, but all they had was speed and the Big uglies were manhandling them. This would not be done to the Bama Defense.

Just once i would like to see(besides Mamba) an objective word come from a Pac 12 member, but all we get is continued disrespect of a team that has proven itself time and again against any team it gets matched up against whether its a flying squirrel offense, or a smash mouth offense.

"For once"?

I talked about the Card D stopping Bama and you go onto the Card O. But WTH I could go there too. Cards not only ran the ball thru Oregon, they threw the ball on Oregon when they had too. Not saying it would be easy on Bamas D, just saying Bama wouldn't throw up 38 points on the Card D. As for Bamas D, hell, LSU ran and threw against Bamas D in that 1st half and into the 2nd half as well. My "objective view" thinks Stanford could put up a decent fight against Bama, sorry you gumps view it differently. At least THIS Pac member HAS a view different from Mamba, who predicted a wipeout last week against Stanford which never happened. I know that may be unsettling to Bama fans views, but the fact that #4 Stanford MAY just give you Bama boyz a game is by no means being "disrespectful".

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"For once"?

I talked about the Card D stopping Bama and you go onto the Card O. But WTH I could go there too. Cards not only ran the ball thru Oregon, they threw the ball on Oregon when they had too. Not saying it would be easy on Bamas D, just saying Bama wouldn't throw up 38 points on the Card D. As for Bamas D, hell, LSU ran and threw against Bamas D in that 1st half and into the 2nd half as well. My "objective view" thinks Stanford could put up a decent fight against Bama, sorry you gumps view it differently. At least THIS Pac member HAS a view different from Mamba, who predicted a wipeout last week against Stanford which never happened. I know that may be unsettling to Bama fans views, but the fact that #4 Stanford MAY just give you Bama boyz a game is by no means being "disrespectful".

When i said "objective viewpoint" i didnt mean (insert any PAC team here) could beat (insert any other non PAC team here) types of view points. I had watched your posts with regularity until i realized you follow lock step with the PAC regime and wont defer on that party line no matter how outmatched a team is. Hell, you couldnt even see(lends to objectivity argument) that your own team was not playing top football, but was muddling along with nobodies that had played nobody in all your wins. Hell, I dont blame you for trumpeting a team that beat you guys on your home field and seems to be the flagship of the PAC. And I do see that Stanford would be a pretty good game for the Tide, but they dont matchup in depth and i do believe that a similar experience that happened on Saturday evening would be in the offing if Stanford and Bama played. Too many horses to run with at Alabama for Stanford to compete for 4 quarters.:2cents:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical gump..."US" and nobody else...I ALWAYS side with me club, never see anything diff there, even when we are struggling.

I had watched your posts with regularity until i realized you follow lock step with the PAC regime and wont defer on that party line no matter how outmatched a team is.

So that is why I picked Stanford AND Utah to cova last week while most/all Pac members went the other way.

Obviously you haven't a clue about me. I rarely side with the pack in the PAC but those posters know that.

Believe what you want, I'll go with my views and that's ok.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical gump..."US" and nobody else...I ALWAYS side with me club, never see anything diff there, even when we are struggling.

So that is why I picked Stanford AND Utah to cova last week while most/all Pac members went the other way.

Obviously you haven't a clue about me. I rarely side with the pack in the PAC but those posters know that.

Believe what you want, I'll go with my views and that's ok.

What i meant was you dont see beyond the PAC and your post kinda reveals that. I speak on football as a whole and will offer my opinions outside the SEC, even if I am wrong. i rarely see you do this except to troll and make inflammatory comments.

dont take my comments to you as a slam on your opinion about the Stanford game if it occurred against Bama because that is not what its about. I personally think your wrong, but thats my opinion and not provable unless they do play.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How ignorant can you be ... let's assume that you are right and that FSU will give Bama fits. Do you really think that FSU won't have their hands full with Bama, because that is what you just wrote.

Before you start mouthing off about SEC bias, I was at Wake 2 days ago with FSU colors on, chopping away with my son.

FSU has a good team, but you don't have near the depth at running back, and as good as your QB is, McCarron is perfect in their system. Where exactly do you think you Bama is undermatched compared to FSU?

lolwat

FSU has three fantastic running backs...

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolwat

FSU has three fantastic running backs...
Here you go:

Bama - 31, 101

T. Yeldon 140 862 6.2 12
K. Drake 73 556 7.6 7
Derrick Henry 22 216 9.8 1

FSU - 74, 142

D. Freeman 116 650 5.6 9
K. Williams 61 444 7.3 8
James Wilder Jr.56 317 5.7 5

FSU is deeper than I thought, but still not as deep.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go:

Bama - 31, 101

T. Yeldon 140 862 6.2 12
K. Drake 73 556 7.6 7
Derrick Henry 22 216 9.8 1

FSU - 74, 142

D. Freeman 116 650 5.6 9
K. Williams 61 444 7.3 8
James Wilder Jr.56 317 5.7 5

FSU is deeper than I thought, but still not as deep.

LOL @ those weak stats :cool2: