• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs Notre Dame

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media adores the Fighting Irish, they have never and will never let Knute Rockne, The Four Horsemen and George Gipp fade away, they will always be with us as are Touchdown Jesus and the Golden Dome. Tradition is huge in college football. The football Gods need to help out here so college football can have what it has needed for a long time that being Notre Dame in that Championship game. No I'm not a ND fan I'm a USC fan, and my Trojans will play a big part in what happens pertaining to that title game. They need to beat Oregon (no OSU can't do it) then lose to ND. Oregon vs Bama would really be the game but Oregon simply isn't sexy and ND is. Kansas State has nobody's interest outside of Kansas/Big12 fans. Oklahoma State has to beat them. Obviously Bama must go undefeated. If all that happens and it does come down to Alabama vs Notre Dame we will see something on a whole different level as far as hype does. Then watch as ND gets totally outclassed by the speed, size with speed, over abundance of speed that is the SEC.

Then the media will finally have the what they have longed for, ND relevant again, a lost will do nothing to tarnish that.

Last edited by a moderator:

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I've heard this before from EE... :think: Although I agree with the whole post aside from the speed issue.

ND can't recruit like other schools because of those high acedemic standards so they miss out on most of that Texas/Florida speed. Lack of team speed has been their problem. We will see a great example of that vs Oklahoma a team loaded down with speedy players.

So far this season ND hasn't faced a speed team, now they will, watch what happens.

Speed with size: 300 pounder returning a fumble 77 yards for a TD

Last edited by a moderator:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC SPEED!