• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryan Pena signs with the Reds...the Tigers hitting takes its first hit

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of baseball.. when was the last time the Royals made the play off bums??

well at least you don't have to go through all those Cy Youngs and MVPs ,best if you don't win a ring is to have a team not even competitive right?
that way you don't have to watch all those play off games riveted to your seat.

the year after the Tigers won it.

Of course you already knew that KC has had just as many Cy Youngs as Detroit over the last 30 years, so I don't need to go there.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 7431

Been away for a minute......hey dougie....how bout that ASSSSSSSSSSS WHOOOOOPIN in east lansing........im so broke right now.....been a nice 2 weeks......seen sparty slug scUM in the face.....then wife got tix from work to see the lions beat the bears.....then blew 220 bucks to sit in the nose bleed section tuesday night watching izzo beat coach slime......in the words of brady hoke....

Um, uh well i havent um uh coached um very well....um uh uh are those jelly?

now we are talking, Iowa, looking really hot, Penn State looks like she would be have issues, Wisc looks correct, Indiana is Indians, Michigan has to be related to Dougie, amazingly most all of them do look like their region.

Last edited by a moderator:

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't ever ever count out the Wolverines with even 1 second left on the clock!!!!!!!!!!!

see that clutch field goal to tie??? that's good coaching by Hoke!!!!!!

Michigan 7-3.... I hope we get a bowl game against a SEC team.

funny if sparty finishes with a better record...... no bowl really wants them...
no TV viewers and those Save-A-Lot sparty fans don't travel either!

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wings got a point tonight.

Babs is ready to :flip the switch: and let this red wing team fet serious.

sooo bums.. my answer to my question is... sure royals having been in a play off in soooo long..so you don't have to worry about late season baseball getting in the way of your wait till next season tants

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleves..... after you put out all the couches that are burning in east lansing..

start a new 2014 thread. ;et this one die out.
it had bad mojo any ways. how else you explain the Tigers not winning it all?

did you catch how the Wolverines routed the wildcats??? big win

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't ever ever count out the Wolverines with even 1 second left on the clock!!!!!!!!!!!

see that clutch field goal to tie??? that's good coaching by Hoke!!!!!!

Michigan 7-3.... I hope we get a bowl game against a SEC team.

funny if sparty finishes with a better record...... no bowl really wants them...
no TV viewers and those Save-A-Lot sparty fans don't travel either!

Whats a save a lot sparty? Is that suposed to be like walmart wolverine? There are fans out there who want to act like spartan alumni now that we are the dominant school in michigan? Well you can keep your band wagon fans......save alot sparty fans=walmart wolverine fans who jumped off the bus.......so sad...

I agree ....4 more years for brady uh um ah hoke......the guy needs to learn how to talk to the press....its like he has a chicken bone stuck in his teeth while having a brain fart...uh ummmm

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn hockey what happened to marquette....i watched til half and they were winning.....then i think they got shut out the 2nd half. 35 points?

Ronnie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UConn is 0-9 on the season. UM should have been their only win. lol

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn hockey what happened to marquette....i watched til half and they were winning.....then i think they got shut out the 2nd half. 35 points?

Awful. Cant win without a point guard. Things may be rough until Duane Wilson is back.

Its a guards game these days and we really don't have that at least experience wise.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss for the Lions, that fake field goal was a terible call... They should get back on track next week against the Bucs.

Doug didn't you say never pick against the Lions? You picked Pittsburgh in our pick 'em league. LOL

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss for the Lions, that fake field goal was a terible call... They should get back on track next week against the Bucs.

Doug didn't you say never pick against the Lions? You picked Pittsburgh in our pick 'em league. LOL

Haha, is Dougy ever consistent?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha classic Dougy.

Speaking of the pick em league the two Thursdays I missed are really hurting me right now dammit. Was gona pick the Pats and VIkes in both too.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad game. I should have said..always pick against the Lions on the road..on grass.

they had that game in Pitt...but came out in the 2nd half....did squat 27 points in the 2nd Q and then squat..they sure did make that tub of goo ratberger look like a star again didn't they????

dropped passes,bad play by the DBs, Stafford had his worse game of the year(hopefully).
the fake field goal didn't lose the game.dumb play . but the offense just stopped in the 2nd half

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did I mention the Wolverines are 7-3?

remember what bill parcels always said... you are what your record says you are..just saying.

this was up set sunday. need a new radio. I threw mine against the wall at work. cheap pacific rim crap. is any body going to beat Seattle/S.F./N.O. any ways? Any NFC North team will be out any ways after the 1st play off game.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a cheap hit by that shark! should have been boarding!!! poor Liddy

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is O V E R R A T E D!!!!!!!

Mcgoofy is....well.......a big goof, who had a nice 6 game run.....but without burke, mich is back to mediocre.

Nice win sat vs a winless big 10 team dougie....bwahahaha....the weasels arent good in football OR basketball.