• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Akers Got The Job

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Roman understands Akers range is inside 40 yards - we're good!

Oh, and beyond 60. ;) At least against the Packers (yes, not in our windy stadium per se). Cundiff missed his two 50+ this year.

P.S. I don't want any field goals, much less 60 yarders. The one that happened in Week 1 was the only instance I'd support it and that was before the struggles from Akers. Go for the first (TD, too)!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and beyond 60. ;) At least against the Packers (yes, not in our windy stadium per se). Cundiff missed his two 50+ this year.

P.S. I don't want any field goals, much less 60 yarders. The one that happened in Week 1 was the only instance I'd support it and that was before the struggles from Akers. Go for the first (TD, too)!

Touche! Well Played -

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cundiff will be inactive, no need to cut him

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Harbaugh ran a lot with Luck at Stanford, so when people criticized Alex Smith for the run-pass ratio (especially when Alex checks out of passing plays often) it seemed they didn't understand Harbaugh or Smith's audibles or our running strength of personnel (moreso before Hunter got injured).

But when it comes to settling for the FG, it could either be the distrust in Smith and then the inexperience of Kaep, or it could just be Harbaugh. I would have dismissed the distrust in Smith and just said that Harbaugh was conservative, but after he replaced Smith, that opened up that possibility for me. I don't mean to question Harbaugh or Smith or Harbaugh re: Smith, just wondering if the tendency is personnel based or coaching philosophy based (just get a score, no turnovers, or turnover on downs).

its harbaugh

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame that Homefield Advantage doesn't allow uprights that are ten yards wider for the hometeam. We'd be invincible.

Yep, we'd just have to make sure we didn't get the kick blocked. Heck, can we kick it from farther to push back the rush (only if we were talking about 10 yards wider posts)? (Not too far, because far kicks have lower projectories.)