• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AJ Green against Buffalo

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That first deep ball he caught over top the defender to catch off his helmet was ridiculous. The fact that Green was able to keep his balance and backpedal as fast as he did to remain on his feet was simply stupid. I don't think I have ever seen anyone quick enough to packpedal that quickly. He was launched away from the defender and was able to keep his feet on teh ground and twist to start running.

Then you factor in both his ridiculous long ball catches during that game, and if not for him and Gresham we would have been sunk. Both AJ and Gresham are goign to be pro-bowlers for a long time I think. AJ may be the best rookie WR I have ever seen. He is being doubled already, making catches that should not be caught and helping this offense keep moving down the field. It is nice for Dalton to have both Green and Gresham as safety blankets. Both guys are capable of beating anyone of the defense defending them at almost any time on the field. Has to give Dalton tons of confidence to just go out and not worry as much and make the throws he needs to make to give each of them a chance to make a play.

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this guy is going to be a beast. I was very impressed watching that game. tons of potential

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Even the ball he caught in the endzone that was out of bounds was a great catch, and came very close to getting his feet down.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the ball he caught in the endzone that was out of bounds was a great catch, and came very close to getting his feet down.

Plus, you have to include his TD catch earlier in the season where he dotted the out of bounds line.

So far, he has far exceeded anyones expectations I would think.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has done well. His athleticism is off the charts. He still needs to refine his game and be a better route-runner, but you can see that the "it" factor is there with regards to making the big plays.

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has done well. His athleticism is off the charts. He still needs to refine his game and be a better route-runner, but you can see that the "it" factor is there with regards to making the big plays.

there are quite a few athletic beasts that are in this boat. Julio Jones and Dez Bryant are two, Dez still runs pretty poor routes. just think how good these guys will be when their skills catch up to their talent

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ needs to hit the weights hard. He's a freak, though.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ needs to hit the weights hard. He's a freak, though.

I would agree he needs to bulk a bit, but only a little bit. Otherwise he starts losing some of that agility that is making him the freak that he is.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree he needs to bulk a bit, but only a little bit. Otherwise he starts losing some of that agility that is making him the freak that he is.

Calvin Johnson says hello!

Yeah, he needs to bulk up a bit with all these dinky routes he's forced to run. He's in LB'er territory a lot of the time. He's gonna get his freakin bell rung.

He looks like Randy Moss, but Randy was in an air out offense in Minnesota. AJ is in Dunksville.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
AJ actually benched 225 lbs 18 times at the combine...

that's really impressive for someone at his weight with his wingspan...

he's wiry and deceptively strong

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retard strong?

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

damn that is sneaky strong for how skinny he appears to be

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I could be wrong, but I think he out-benched Julio Jones at the combine.

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the only negative thing you can say about green is that even for a rookie, he has made an unusual amount of pre-snap penalties. Kid is a freak and fun as hell to watch.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the only negative thing you can say about green is that even for a rookie, he has made an unusual amount of pre-snap penalties. Kid is a freak and fun as hell to watch.

Too juiced up on adrenaline. He is listening to the cadence (which could be defensive induced also) instead of looking down the line.

Restore the Roar

Hopeless Addict
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubts it will get corrected. I think it's great that that is the only negative I can think of about Green thus far. Looks like a stud for years to come!