• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aggy is the only team winless in both it's conferences

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO.

All that bravado. All that talk. Aggy still losers. Preseason top 10, headed for unranked territory, and looking at probably 3 more losses.....

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to post more about A&M and Nebraska than Texas.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to post more about A&M and Nebraska than Texas.

Only when they lose.....I'm HIGHLY enjoying the Aggie misery.....do yourself a favor, check out Texags.com, its HILARIOUS over there

Those idiots think they'll hire Urban Meyer to fix the program, LOL

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only when they lose.....I'm HIGHLY enjoying the Aggie misery.....do yourself a favor, check out Texags.com, its HILARIOUS over there

Those idiots think they'll hire Mike Leach to fix the program, LOL

fify

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman looks like a corpse.

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Still a long season ahead. As long as A&M wins 8 games and beats UT, their fans will be happy.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a long season ahead. As long as A&M wins 8 games and beats UT, their fans will be happy.

No they wont. If they hadn't been ranked in the preseason, perhaps.....but being ranked in the top 10 went to their heads......and now they're going to the SEC with a crappy team......the misery is going to be looooong and hard up their anuses

LSUfanFloridaAlumni

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They will struggle at first and be a 6-6 team or less in the SEC but they will eventually adjust as USC and Arkansas have done. I don't see them being on the level of Alabama or LSU but I do see them eventually being a strong SEC team.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will struggle at first and be a 6-6 team or less in the SEC but they will eventually adjust as USC and Arkansas have done. I don't see them being on the level of Alabama or LSU but I do see them eventually being a strong SEC team.

Define "strong" - because right now, I'm telling you - every few years they'll see 6-6....but they'll probably be below that for most seasons.

HOW are they going to "adjust" to the SEC when they can't even "adjust" to the Big 12???

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should ditch Ole Miss or Miss State...

NoShortcuts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm still enjoying all this obsession from t-shirt Texas fans. Where was your smack talk last year? Two choke job losses, yes. But a combined 5 pts vs a top 10 and top 20 team. Try worrying about your own team, I mean the one you support from Wal-Mart.

Whorn fan: "Stupid aggy. Haha, they are gonna get killed."
Every SEC fan: "It'll be tough at first but they will actually do pretty well."
Whorn: "No, no, no. They will suck and lose every year. We are Texas!"

Hysterical!

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still enjoying all this obsession from t-shirt Texas fans. Where was your smack talk last year? Two choke job losses, yes. But a combined 5 pts vs a top 10 and top 20 team. Try worrying about your own team, I mean the one you support from Wal-Mart.

Whorn fan: "Stupid aggy. Haha, they are gonna get killed."
Every SEC fan: "It'll be tough at first but they will actually do pretty well."
Whorn: "No, no, no. They will suck and lose every year. We are Texas!"

Hysterical!

What's hysterical is how RIGHT this is proving to be, yet idiots like you can't figure it out!

WINLESS in the Big 12, WINLESS in the SEC.....I love how you fools don't do well in the Big 12 but think you're magically going to contend in the SEC, LMAO

0-2 so far and counting, gotta love Aggy logic. We're only stating what you fools CONTINUE to prove every freaking year!

Last edited by a moderator:

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In other words they won't do shit. SC hasn't won a conference title since 1969 and Arky has won since it left the SWC.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words they won't do shit. SC hasn't won a conference title since 1969 and Arky has won since it left the SWC.

The difference is now all of Aggies crappy players will all have SEC SPEED and their 2-3 star players are all now retroactively 5 star players. And even if they lose, they can just chant SEC SEC SEC and it won't matter

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aggy will have to play LSU, Bama, and Auburn every single season? yea, I see that working out well for them

and they always cry about how classless Tech fans are... wait till they walk into Death Valley for the first time... they will rip their soul out

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aggy will have to play LSU, Bama, and Auburn every single season? yea, I see that working out well for them

and they always cry about how classless Tech fans are... wait till they walk into Death Valley for the first time... they will rip their soul out

They do that in Norman anyway so it is really just a move east...

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you why I'm LOVING all of this.

I was told all offseason by completely serious Aggie fans that:

Aggie would win 10-11 games with an outside shot at a NC this year
Aggie had the best RB and WR combos in all of college football
Tannehill is a first round pick at QB
Tim Deruyter is the best DC in ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Aggie DL will dominate every game
Aggie will not miss Von Miller on the defense
The Aggie secondary is full of "studs"

There are actually more than that. One guy even thinks OU won't be able to slow down the Aggie offense, and that they'll romp in Norman.....but I assumed he was a sock, not even Aggie fans are THAT delusional.

I'm cracking up on the new nonsense they're posting:

Urban Meyer wants to coach Aggie
Mike Leach wants to coach Aggie

Good stuff. I haven't had this much entertainment from Aggie in years!

gchamblee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Those idiots think they'll hire Urban Meyer to fix the program, LOL

A New York Times article in 2002 cited a number of scientific studies of schadenfreude, which it defined as "delighting in others' misfortune." Many such studies are based on social comparison theory, the idea that when people around us have bad luck, we look better to ourselves. Other researchers have found that people with low self-esteem are more likely to feel schadenfreude than are people who have high self-esteem.[25]

A 2006 experiment suggests that men, but not women, enjoy seeing bad people suffer. The study was designed to measure empathy, by watching which brain centers are stimulated when subjects inside an fMRI observe someone experiencing physical pain. Researchers expected that the brain's empathy center would show more stimulation when those seen as good got an electric shock than they would if the shock was given to someone the subject had reason to consider bad. This was indeed the case, but for male subjects the brain's pleasure centers also lit up when someone else got a shock that the male thought was well-deserved.[26]

Brain-scanning studies show that schadenfreude is correlated with envy. Strong feelings of envy activated physical pain nodes in the brain's dorsal anterior cingulate cortex; the brain's reward centers, such as the ventral striatum, were activated by news that the people envied had suffered misfortune. The magnitude of the brain's schadenfreude response could even be predicted from the strength of the previous envy response.[27][28]

A 2009 study indicates that the hormone oxytocin may be involved in the feeling of schadenfreude.[29] In that study, it was reported that when participants in a game of chance were pitted against a player they considered arrogant, inhaling oxytocin through the nose enhanced their feelings of schadenfreude when their opponent lost as well as their feelings of envy when their opponent won.