• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aggy is the only team winless in both it's conferences

gchamblee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They will struggle at first and be a 6-6 team or less in the SEC but they will eventually adjust as USC and Arkansas have done. I don't see them being on the level of Alabama or LSU but I do see them eventually being a strong SEC team.

you've already proven yourself to be an idiot, i think everyone knows to ignore you at this point. you need a new screen name or message board so that you can have a credibility reset.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A New York Times article in 2002 cited a number of scientific studies of schadenfreude, which it defined as "delighting in others' misfortune." Many such studies are based on social comparison theory, the idea that when people around us have bad luck, we look better to ourselves. Other researchers have found that people with low self-esteem are more likely to feel schadenfreude than are people who have high self-esteem.[25]

A 2006 experiment suggests that men, but not women, enjoy seeing bad people suffer. The study was designed to measure empathy, by watching which brain centers are stimulated when subjects inside an fMRI observe someone experiencing physical pain. Researchers expected that the brain's empathy center would show more stimulation when those seen as good got an electric shock than they would if the shock was given to someone the subject had reason to consider bad. This was indeed the case, but for male subjects the brain's pleasure centers also lit up when someone else got a shock that the male thought was well-deserved.[26]

Brain-scanning studies show that schadenfreude is correlated with envy. Strong feelings of envy activated physical pain nodes in the brain's dorsal anterior cingulate cortex; the brain's reward centers, such as the ventral striatum, were activated by news that the people envied had suffered misfortune. The magnitude of the brain's schadenfreude response could even be predicted from the strength of the previous envy response.[27][28]

A 2009 study indicates that the hormone oxytocin may be involved in the feeling of schadenfreude.[29] In that study, it was reported that when participants in a game of chance were pitted against a player they considered arrogant, inhaling oxytocin through the nose enhanced their feelings of schadenfreude when their opponent lost as well as their feelings of envy when their opponent won.

That's pretty funny. So tell me, what exactly would a Texas fan have to be envious of Aggie for?

They're all time losing record in the Big 12? I know, it's that losing record to the SEC? All those conference titles? Maybe that womens basketball NC?

Really dude, get real here. NOBODY is envious of Aggie. But I DO enjoy watching them suffer. I think every fan does of their rivals.

gchamblee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's pretty funny. So tell me, what exactly would a Texas fan have to be envious of Aggie for?

They're all time losing record in the Big 12? I know, it's that losing record to the SEC? All those conference titles? Maybe that womens basketball NC?

Really dude, get real here. NOBODY is envious of Aggie. But I DO enjoy watching them suffer. I think every fan does of their rivals.

no clue, i dont pay as much attn to your team or theirs to know why you have such a love hate relationship with them. all i know is you claim to not give a shit about them yet your number is on their caller id 20 times a day. the more i see texas fans so obsessed with the failures of aTm the more i understand how right they were to want out of your shithole conference.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no clue, i dont pay as much attn to your team or theirs to know why you have such a love hate relationship with them. all i know is you claim to not give a shit about them yet your number is on their caller id 20 times a day. the more i see texas fans so obsessed with the failures of aTm the more i understand how right they were to want out of your shithole conference.

It's called hating your rivals, something you SEC fans don't have. I've never really posted about Aggie until THIS year, gee, can you figure out WHY?

I've even given you reasons. Them losing is just RICH given the smack talk they've put out there. Deruyter the best DC in all of college football? Really? That's just the tip of the iceberg of what those morons have been posting, and I'm going to call them on it every chance I get.

Yeah, I'm having fun with this......if you can't understand that, that's your failing, not mine. Your attempts to make this something more than poking fun at the losers is a complete fail.

gchamblee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ive already shown you a scientific study outlining your reasons for getting a boner when aggie loses a game, but go ahead and pretend its all sportsmanship. ive told you this before and its still true today, you really do represent the average texas fan and you really are the epitome of why so many people dont want the longhorns in their conference.

i really wish jerry jones would make an effort to replace the aggies in the southwest classic game with the longhorns. id love to beat your ass every year in jerryworld.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you spent all your time posting about the Sooners...get ready to do so again after Saturday. :D

Should be a great game, especially considering most of you didn't think in a million years we'd be 4-0 at this point

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive already shown you a scientic study outlining your reasons for getting a boner when aggie loses a game, but go ahead and pretend its all sportsmanship. ive told you this before and its still true today, you really do represent the average texas fan and you really are the epitome of why so many people dont want the longhorns in their conference.

i really wish jerry jones would make an effort to replace the aggies in the southwest classic game with the longhorns. id love to beat your ass every year in jerryworld.

You left the SWC because Texas owned your ass...you really want to start that back up?

gchamblee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
you guys are big on we owned you 25 year ago so you should still be scared of us today rhetoric arent you :)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to post more about A&M and Nebraska than Texas.

His won team sucks, so he isn't going to write about them. A "big game" against ISU?

Sad

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys are big on we owned you 25 year ago so you should still be scared of us today rhetoric arent you :)

LOL. Tell us, what happened the LAST time you played Texas? And no, it wasn't 25 years ago.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yeah, no. I ALWAYS start dozens of threads about teams that I don't care about.

gchamblee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL. Tell us, what happened the LAST time you played Texas? And no, it wasn't 25 years ago.

still touting past wins as to why you're currently relevant i see. do you think you could beat arkansas this year? last year?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still touting past wins as to why you're currently relevant i see. do you think you could beat arkansas this year? last year?

Yep......and I see you're still dodging the question. What happened the LAST TIME you played Texas? And it's not as long ago as you want to believe it is......you got beat so bad you backed out of the return game IN YOUR OWN STADIUM, LOL

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, no. I ALWAYS start dozens of threads about teams that I don't care about.

Show me these "dozens" of threads

And where have I said I don't care about Aggie?

gchamblee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yep......and I see you're still dodging the question. What happened the LAST TIME you played Texas? And it's not as long ago as you want to believe it is......you got beat so bad you backed out of the return game IN YOUR OWN STADIUM, LOL

as i said earlier, id love a yearly game with you loudmouthed chumps in jerryworld, and grats on beating a houston nutt team, you must be proud :)

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as i said earlier, id love a yearly game with you loudmouthed chumps in jerryworld, and grats on beating a houston nutt team, you must be proud :)

That's funny, because YOUR TEAM is the one that backed out of the game, go figure......

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will struggle at first and be a 6-6 team or less in the SEC but they will eventually adjust as USC and Arkansas have done. I don't see them being on the level of Alabama or LSU but I do see them eventually being a strong SEC team.

[YOUTUBE]R9vZWEAP-7A[/YOUTUBE]