• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After week 2

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so who did you think was our competition for the division? I'm sure 95% of people would say, Philly, NYG or both. Guess what, we are two up on both of them. Plus, we beat both so you can say we are 2 1/2 up on both. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not giving up on the season or acting as if we are out. We only need to win the division. Who are you worried is going to run away from us over the next 8 weeks???

Our two pass rushers will be back in a few weeks. Dez and Romo are expected back at some point. If they were out for the season (especially Romo) I'd be a little more upset.

Oh here is another reason. Sean Lee is fucking incredible. I keep saying all he needs to do is stay healthy and he is an All Pro and let's hope he does it this year. He was amazing. It took the announcers a long time to realize how good a game he was having,but at least they eventually did. Other guys played great too. Big play by Wilcox and another good week by Mo. Both of those guys seem like they may have taken a step forward. Yeah Philly looked real bad, but our guys get some credit for that.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sir the defense has been awesome so far this season. They will keep us in games even without Romo and Dez.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a pretty big damper , but we are at least getting the W. Road Warriors.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a blow, but the Cowboys are set up to survive this. Let's say Romo and Dez are out for another 8 games. The Cowboys 2-0 start means that if they go 3-5 on that time, they'll be 5-5 after week 10 and get Romo/Dez back. That's far from season over. Give this defense Hardy and Gregory, add Leary back and get Michael up to speed... 6-4 or even 7-3(5-3) wouldn't be a total shock

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not giving up on the season. Our defense has been playing very well... and hopefully Weeden manage the game. Assuming Romo is out for the next 8 games... we need to win 3 games while he's gone to stay at least .500. I think that is very do able and think we could even win 4 or 5 possibly. If we can win 3 games, then I really like our chances of making the playoffs with Romo and Dez returning to wrap up the season and lead us in the playoffs.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any guesses on when Michael gets his first shot at RB1. I think realistically we can give Randle and Mc Injured another 2 games that's 1/4th of the season if one doesn't step up I think Michael should get a shot.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a blow, but the Cowboys are set up to survive this. Let's say Romo and Dez are out for another 8 games. The Cowboys 2-0 start means that if they go 3-5 on that time, they'll be 5-5 after week 10 and get Romo/Dez back. That's far from season over. Give this defense Hardy and Gregory, add Leary back and get Michael up to speed... 6-4 or even 7-3(5-3) wouldn't be a total shock
I'm good with any of those 3 scenarios if Dez and Romo can come back by week 10ish

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good with any of those 3 scenarios if Dez and Romo can come back by week 10ish
It sounds like they are going to put him on IR/eligible to return, which means he'd miss 8 games

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like they are going to put him on IR/eligible to return, which means he'd miss 8 games
I guess that is why Romo came right out with the 8 games. Couldn't possibly know exactly how many he'd miss night one of the injury. So they told him they were going to IR/eligible him and in his mind he is coming back the first week he is eligible. It's ironic that many are calling Bradford fragile based on his history when we have the most fragile QB in the league. Peyton I guess would be up there too, but he seems to find a way to get the ball out quicker and not get hurt. Thing about Romo is that if next week was a playoff game I wouldn't doubt he'd wrap it up and take the field...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ironic that many are calling Bradford fragile based on his history when we have the most fragile QB in the league.

no F-In way....the dlineman didn't have to pile drive Romo into the ground, the ball was already out.
That's 250 plus driving the shoulder into the ground but hey....Romo is fragile.
Sell that shit on the general board and stop insulting the ones that know this game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that is why Romo came right out with the 8 games. Couldn't possibly know exactly how many he'd miss night one of the injury. So they told him they were going to IR/eligible him and in his mind he is coming back the first week he is eligible. It's ironic that many are calling Bradford fragile based on his history when we have the most fragile QB in the league. Peyton I guess would be up there too, but he seems to find a way to get the ball out quicker and not get hurt. Thing about Romo is that if next week was a playoff game I wouldn't doubt he'd wrap it up and take the field...
That's the most underrated part of his game, this dude is tough as nails. He's missed 15 games in 10 years, and if you go through the major injuries he's had....guy is tough as they come. Same with Witten, 2 sprained ankles and a sprained knee during the game, and he stayed in and kept fighting

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no F-In way....the dlineman didn't have to pile drive Romo into the ground, the ball was already out.
That's 250 plus driving the shoulder into the ground but hey....Romo is fragile.
Sell that shit on the general board and stop insulting the ones that know this game.
Come on. He isn't fragile? Two broken shoulders, back, lung, lower leg. Doesn't practice Wednesdays? When he gets hurt, he gets hurt. What happened is Football and isn't going to stop happening to a QB any time soon. He is an older QB that has the body of an even older QB. Doesn't mean he isn't good or even great, but he is WAY fragile. To say otherwise is, well, not something I can agree with even on a Dallas fan board.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the most underrated part of his game, this dude is tough as nails. He's missed 15 games in 10 years, and if you go through the major injuries he's had....guy is tough as they come. Same with Witten, 2 sprained ankles and a sprained knee during the game, and he stayed in and kept fighting
No doubt he will play through injury and does weekly I'm sure. But, it's the major injuries he can't play through that he gets that knock him out.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on. He isn't fragile? Two broken shoulders, back, lung, lower leg. Doesn't practice Wednesdays? When he gets hurt, he gets hurt. What happened is Football and isn't going to stop happening to a QB any time soon. He is an older QB that has the body of an even older QB. Doesn't mean he isn't good or even great, but he is WAY fragile. To say otherwise is, well, not something I can agree with even on a Dallas fan board.
It's football....pulls, sprains, and strains are fragile.
Pile driven into the turf by a guy much larger...not so much.

Fragile ain't it....sorry

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or this one:

1442853335-screenshot-www.gramfeed.com-2015-09-21-11-28-14.jpg

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray sure was fired up yesterday.
It was anything but "another game" to him.

Murray plays the game it's intended to be played. Funny at the end of the game he and Lee went straight to each other and embraced. Respect!