• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After losses

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While yesterday wasn't a great game for the offense. I have complete trust in this staff and players that we will play strong next week. This team has handled coming of a loss very well and responded with a win. Yes this yr was about the only time we have lost back to backs. But I still feel we will be back strong next week.

The saints will be a tough game but if our D can keep playing like that we should be in another good fight.

Sure hope so as this wild card race got a little more uneasy.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, keep drinking the Harbaugh cool aid huh? If the 49ers play offense like this again, then the D will get tired and get burned on the BIG play.

Colt McCoy time everybody :laugh3: *sarcasm*

:pray: Hoping on HOPE Kap remembers how to play QB against the saints.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While yesterday wasn't a great game for the offense. I have complete trust in this staff and players that we will play strong next week. This team has handled coming of a loss very well and responded with a win. Yes this yr was about the only time we have lost back to backs. But I still feel we will be back strong next week.
The saints will be a tough game but if our D can keep playing like that we should be in another good fight.

Sure hope so as this wild card race got a little more uneasy.

What?? They are gonna get blasted in New Orleans. Kaepernick's confidence is completely shot. All a team has got to do to beat the 49ers is limit turnovers on offense and stack the box on defense and make Kaepernick try to throw to beat you. It'll be something like 27 to 10.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?? They are gonna get blasted in New Orleans. Kaepernick's confidence is completely shot. All a team has got to do to beat the 49ers is limit turnovers on offense and stack the box on defense and make Kaepernick try to throw to beat you. It'll be something like 27 to 10.

Well I guess they just shouldn't show up then?

Ahhhh the sky is falling......:L

Give me a break we will be back to form next week. Won't be an easy game but we are not the bucs here.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have trust but starting to lose a little faith in Kap.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess they just shouldn't show up then?

Ahhhh the sky is falling......:L

Give me a break we will be back to form next week. Won't be an easy game but we are not the bucs here.

They gotta show up but if you can't defend your home turf after two weeks of rest and preparation you ain't gonna beat a team back east as good as the Saints are. All any team has to do is force Kaepernick to beat you and you win the game.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
At least the Saints suck against the run. But if they put up more than 20 points, we're going to really struggle to keep up. I'm not feeling great about this one, and will feel much worse if Vernon doesn't play.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least the Saints suck against the run. But if they put up more than 20 points, we're going to really struggle to keep up. I'm not feeling great about this one, and will feel much worse if Vernon doesn't play.

But any team can stop the run when being able to put 8 or 9 in the box which teams can do with quarterback play as inept as the 49ers have.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm not feeling great about this one, and will feel much worse if Vernon doesn't play.

With the offense as inept as it is without him, Vernon may be the single most important player on the team at this point. If he's not playing, I'd be doubtful in a game against an average team; much less the Saints.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the offense as inept as it is without him, Vernon may be the single most important player on the team at this point. If he's not playing, I'd be doubtful in a game against an average team; much less the Saints.

VDMVP.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The loss to the panthers has made this saints gm a must win IMO...

I personally don't think it's a must win for the standings. But for our fan confidence lol and the players as well.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally don't think it's a must win for the standings. But for our fan confidence lol and the players as well.

well idk about that... then we'll start relying on other Wild Card teams in losing and those are out of our control unless we play them....

Hopefully NO would be hungover from the dallas game and we'll catch them by surprise

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well idk about that... then we'll start relying on other Wild Card teams in losing and those are out of our control unless we play them....

Hopefully NO would be hungover from the dallas game and we'll catch them by surprise

I hear ya. But we still have a quarter of the season left so I wouldn't be too worried. Either way gotta get that win!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oline needs to play better. No reason to have a bad game like that after a bye week. When you lose a game after a bye week that falls on the coaching staff.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oline needs to play better. No reason to have a bad game like that after a bye week. When you lose a game after a bye week that falls on the coaching staff.

And to be completely unprepared to play and fall flat on their faces on offense is inexcusable.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this means we're gonna win

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 points against the Colts and 9 points against the Panthers (both at home) is unacceptable. Kap was horrible both of these games. It is so frustrating the Russell Wilson has shown more progress the Kap.