• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After further review

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I`d have to sayif those balls were tampered with,i do believe that Tom,Bill and Robert should be heavily punished...

If a pitcher in baseball was doctoring up a ball,he`d be fined and suspended..

If a PGA player was to use a ball that was not of legal qualifications,he`d be disqualified and proper punishment to follow.

This who deflated the balls is a bigger deal than what it some people think.

if you enhance anything that is beyond league specifications,then that said person or persons should be heavily punished.

If NE`s coach,qb or owner had anything to do with those balls being altered,they should be punished heavier than a first offender.........

Those balls were ok`ed by the refs and then all of a sudden they were not of league specs.

Why?

the only possible answers are:
1. refs did not measure them at all or used improper equip. to measure them. if this was true,i`m sure the person/persons responsible for this would have came forward by now.

2.cold weather. That's possible,but I don`t think the air temp for the game was to where it would have that effect.
The balls were inflated to legal limits and used after the half.well,the weather got colder too.why were those balls not deflating then?
Why were the Colts balls fine?
(am I qualified to make this weather assumptions?....No I am not).

3. The ball boy/equip. manager deflated the balls and have not came forward.
I f they did this without the knowledge from any NE official knowing this,not only would that person be fired,he`d be crucified by every fan of NE,would never be able to show his face again in public and never be able to go to a game ever again.(an NFL ban,not NE`s ban)
So I highly doubt that person would do that.

4.Did Wilson hand them malfunctioned footballs..........maybe the where you inflate the ball was malfunctioned.And those balls just slowly leaked....nah that's not it.

Or

5. Tom/Bill or just Tom deflate them theirselves or had someone do it after the refs said they were ok to use.
Nobody but nobody would alter those balls without those two knowing.
brady said he likes his balls at 12.5..........So I`m thinking he knows what a deflated ball should feel like then...just saying.

Whoever is responsible just gave their team ,owner,Pat fans and the NFL another black eye for life............Good job guys.....good job!!!

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4.Did Wilson hand them malfunctioned footballs..........maybe the where you inflate the ball was malfunctioned.And those balls just slowly leaked....nah that's not it.

SO NOW PEOPLE ARE EVEN BLAMING RUSSELL WILSON?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO NOW PEOPLE ARE EVEN BLAMING RUSSELL WILSON?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That was my first thought. After all he is sneaky quick and has beady eyes:rollseyes:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great I can finally sleep now that this has been put to rest

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 200,000.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something happen in Boston?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I`d have to sayif those balls were tampered with,i do believe that Tom,Bill and Robert should be heavily punished...

If a pitcher in baseball was doctoring up a ball,he`d be fined and suspended..

If a PGA player was to use a ball that was not of legal qualifications,he`d be disqualified and proper punishment to follow.

This who deflated the balls is a bigger deal than what it some people think.

if you enhance anything that is beyond league specifications,then that said person or persons should be heavily punished.

If NE`s coach,qb or owner had anything to do with those balls being altered,they should be punished heavier than a first offender.........

Those balls were ok`ed by the refs and then all of a sudden they were not of league specs.

Why?

the only possible answers are:
1. refs did not measure them at all or used improper equip. to measure them. if this was true,i`m sure the person/persons responsible for this would have came forward by now.

2.cold weather. That's possible,but I don`t think the air temp for the game was to where it would have that effect.
The balls were inflated to legal limits and used after the half.well,the weather got colder too.why were those balls not deflating then?
Why were the Colts balls fine?
(am I qualified to make this weather assumptions?....No I am not).

3. The ball boy/equip. manager deflated the balls and have not came forward.
I f they did this without the knowledge from any NE official knowing this,not only would that person be fired,he`d be crucified by every fan of NE,would never be able to show his face again in public and never be able to go to a game ever again.(an NFL ban,not NE`s ban)
So I highly doubt that person would do that.

Or

5. Tom/Bill or just Tom deflate them theirselves or had someone do it after the refs said they were ok to use.
Nobody but nobody would alter those balls without those two knowing.
brady said he likes his balls at 12.5..........So I`m thinking he knows what a deflated ball should feel like then...just saying.

Whoever is responsible just gave their team ,owner,Pat fans and the NFL another black eye for life............Good job guys.....good job!!!

Wow, very enlightening. Next time I need to find an answer to a complex problem, I'll just go ask my roofer!!!!! When the roofer speaks, everybody listens!!!!!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood - You couldn't find one of the other 50 threads related to this subject to make your point?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood - You couldn't find one of the other 50 threads related to this subject to make your point?

Just thought I`d add another one..............

And no its not Russel Wilson. :lol:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, very enlightening. Next time I need to find an answer to a complex problem, I'll just go ask my roofer!!!!! When the roofer speaks, everybody listens!!!!!

As long as you are listening.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well BB settled it all with his "my cousin Vinny act and analysis"....
Problem is, that movie was all make believe Bill....
You see in real life, if contraction and expansion were the culprit in the case, then all of the footballs would have been affected to some degree....
Strangely enough, only 11 of your 12 were, and I'm sure the kicker was happy about that huh ?
And an even bigger mystery is how all 12 of the Colts footballs were inflated properly....
I guess the cold only affected NE footballs and not the visitors, huh ?
Nice cover my QB move, for people that aren't too smart that is !! :L

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Brady is under scrutiny that has anything to do with football air pressure. I would keep my good eye open for "pine tar" or some substance that Tom will try to use in the SB to grip the properly inflated SB football.