• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFC gets 3 teams with bye weeks? Not fair.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow played well today, he earned the win. even if you discount the RAC's, he threw downfield ok.

but you gotta hand it to their defense and O-line, both did very well too. meaning a very good TEAM win. so why does it seem like EVERYTHING Denver is only Tebow?

pittsbugh's corners got abused. it looked like i was watching a high school secondary

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
champ played 1 hell of a game

calison3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A little bit more help from the pass rush would have been nice for Pitt. There was more than a few times when Tebow had way too much time to pass the ball.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Sickness by Correlation Broncos only won because of Bens Injury does that also Mean that said injury is the Reason the Niners beat the Steelers? It made a difference I'm sure but plain and simple Tebow and the Broncos stepped up and played well and won the game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH, Tebow had a good game and made some good throws and took shots down field... Thomas had an exceptional game giving tebow a legit playmaker IMO downfield.

Defense played well and gave a good effort in holding up/down the steelers.

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow played well today, he earned the win. even if you discount the RAC's, he threw downfield ok.

but you gotta hand it to their defense and O-line, both did very well too. meaning a very good TEAM win. so why does it seem like EVERYTHING Denver is only Tebow?

That's how it always is with the Media and fair weather fans, it's all about the QB and nobody else matters. Just look at all the clowns on the ESPN board running their mouth constantly about Alex Smith and how he was responsible for all the losses the last several seasons, it's the same for every team, QB's either gets too much credit or too much blame.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
pittsbugh's corners got abused. it looked like i was watching a high school secondary

Pitts defensive gameplan was terrible, leaving the corner(s) in one on one coverage all day was stupid. I'd like to believe that if the 9ers had to play Denver they could hold up against the run without have to put 10 guys in the box on every play. Besides, I'd rather make them work for it by getting little chunks here or there rather than giving up huge 50+ yard plays.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Man the guy who started this thread must feel pretty sheepish right now.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That was the toughest bye game in history. Good thing we pulled it out against our regular season bye last year. Do not underestimate the power of the Tebow.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pitts defensive gameplan was terrible, leaving the corner(s) in one on one coverage all day was stupid. I'd like to believe that if the 9ers had to play Denver they could hold up against the run without have to put 10 guys in the box on every play. Besides, I'd rather make them work for it by getting little chunks here or there rather than giving up huge 50+ yard plays.

Tebow was given enough pass protect for those long passes.