• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFC East vs AFC West

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you see these games going

Kansas City@Buffalo
Los Angeles@Buffalo
Buffalo@Denver
Buffalo@Las Vegas

Kansas City@Miami
Los Angeles@Miami
Miami@Denver
Miami@Las Vegas

Denver@New England
Las Vegas@New England
New England@Kansas City
New England@Los Angeles

Denver@New York
Las Vegas@New York
New York@Kansas City
New York@Los Angeles

Some tidbits
Meetings between Buffalo and Kansas City have been historically close and always struggles for KC. Is Mahomes the difference maker in this and on 3 days rest?
Chargers have won six of the last seven against Buffalo, including four straight. The last five wins were with Phillip Rivers, who is now a Colt.
Buffalo has been 4-1 vs Denver since Kevin Everett's career-ending injury in 2007. They are 1-1 in Denver.
The home team between the Bills and Raiders have won the last seven meetings.
The Raiders have not beaten the Patriots in the last five meetings. Now, no Brady.
The home team between the Raiders and Jets have won nine of the last ten meetings.
The home team between the Chiefs and Jets have won the last seven meetings. The better team, by far, is at home.
Miami has won six of the last seven meetings against the Raiders and they have won all three road meetings.
Chargers, with Rivers, have won four of the last five meetings against the Jets.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas City@Buffalo
Los Angeles@Buffalo
Buffalo@Denver
Buffalo@Las Vegas

Kansas City@Miami
Los Angeles@Miami
Miami@Denver
Miami@Las Vegas

Denver@New England
Las Vegas@New England
New England@Kansas City
New England@Los Angeles

Denver@New York
Las Vegas@New York
New York@Kansas City
New York@Los Angeles

AFC East goes 6-10 vs AFC West

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the posts are getting shorter. :thumb:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually not his worst thread

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't go into numbers here, these matchups are mostly pretty straight forward with a few exceptions.

I think the Jets' games against Denver and LAC are toss-ups but I'm leaning toward losses. I can see Denver treating that Thursday night game like the Arizona game in 2018. Pats should go 3-1, losing to KC.

Buffalo and Miami are where things get complicated. Buffalo could win all four games against the AFC West. The KC game is on short rest and KC will be coming off two home games, with the most recent being the Raiders, which that game should be a blowout. At the same time, Buffalo could win in both Denver and LV.

Miami's had a winning history recently against the Raiders. The only time the Raiders beat them is if they are an average team or if the Dolphins are having one of their worst years. That game is also week 16, where both will be likely out at that point and LV could just roll over again for Miami. Miami hasn't just won against the Raiders. They have killed them. Four of the last five wins against them......blowouts.

Chargers@Dolphins is another interesting one. I think this is the game where Miami's going to need to turn things around. But the Chargers on paper and physically are better.

I'll give Buffalo 3-1 against AFCE, losing to KC and Miami 1-3, beating LV, for now. I'm not ruling out beating LAC. Denver going 3-1 against the AFC East seems a little hard to believe because I still see them as a 7-9 to 9-7 team.

This means the Raiders go 0-4.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, that's the way it looks. If they don't beat the Bills that's where they're headed. Miami is more talented and has certainly had their number in all kinds of regimes.

They COULD beat the Patriots, but that's a big mystery.

Now I'm leaning toward Buffalo sweeping the AFC West after playing the numbers AFC East vs West style.

Buffalo's record vs AFC West
2002-1-3
2005-1-3
2008-4-0
2011-3-1
2014-0-4
2017-3-1