• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AFC-DIVISIONAL ROUND COLTS VS CHIEFS

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just nice to be finished with the Andrew Luck ball washing by the media. They did their best to resurrect it again this year.

Also nice to have no challenge for KC in case the Pats get their shit together.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just nice to be finished with the Andrew Luck ball washing by the media. They did their best to resurrect it again this year.

hoping you guys put one on the Chargers today. Looking forward to our rematch...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IND had not seen that much firepower on OFC all season...they were not able to handle it...I expected that.

KC DEF dominating...I did not expect that.

If Jones, Ford and Houston play that well and get back end support like that they did last night, KC will win the AFCCG.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a bit shocked to be honest.I knew Lucas was a big upgrade over Parker, but I didn't expect Ward and the run D to play well until garbage time as well. This may be confirmation bias on my part, but the Colts looked more like a 8-8/9-7 type team that will be a SB contender next year with the cash they have, and the experience they have gained this year with probably the most production from their rookies of any NFL team right now.

If KC gets that level of play from their ILB's, Lucas, and Ward, it's good night for the NFL; but I really doubt that's gonna happen with how the defense has been all year, that'd be going full homer; that passrush is 100% for real though.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a bit shocked to be honest.I knew Lucas was a big upgrade over Parker, but I didn't expect Ward and the run D to play well until garbage time as well. This may be confirmation bias on my part, but the Colts looked more like a 8-8/9-7 type team that will be a SB contender next year with the cash they have, and the experience they have gained this year with probably the most production from their rookies of any NFL team right now.

If KC gets that level of play from their ILB's, Lucas, and Ward, it's good night for the NFL; but I really doubt that's gonna happen with how the defense has been all year, that'd be going full homer; that passrush is 100% for real though.

Actually I thought IND got good run production...when it was too late.

If you're a KC fan, I don't think you wish for NE, but from a DEF standpoint you probably would rather face NE's pass rush vs the Chargers.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very happy for the city of Kansas city... these people have had more heartbreaking losses over many years than anyone and to finally get to host a AFCCG at arrowhead is one monkey off their backs.

Next monkey ... Getting to their first super bowl in almost 50 years ...

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kc fans you better hope you don't run into a team that can play man coverage .

while it may be a downer for you. the colts D held the chiefs in the second half . only score was extended by running into the kicker penalty . the score would've been 24-17 if not for adam misses and colts with the ball . plus you had to go for it on 4th down in the first half that lead to 10 points . hooker was a huge miss for us .

glass is always half full . i'm happy with the colts year and couldn't be happier . I would like to see berry win a sb he is a great guy .

ballard will work on our wr and cb . with our cap room and draft picks . oh yes 19 will be a wonderful year for us .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I thought IND got good run production...when it was too late.

If you're a KC fan, I don't think you wish for NE, but from a DEF standpoint you probably would rather face NE's pass rush vs the Chargers.

only reason the colts didn't run wild was ford . ford had a huge game if doyle would've been in he would've blocked him all day . doyle is our Kelce but only a better blocker . injuries have killed the colts this year but it is part of the game .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

want be long before the ball washing of brady will be done forever . I will be happy . * hof tom brady did serve a 4 game susp for cheating . hof bb **** caught cheating multiple times .

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously some of the key guys on defense stepped up yesterday also but I was pretty surprised how well Hitchens played. That was probably his best game of the year

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only reason the colts didn't run wild was ford . ford had a huge game if doyle would've been in he would've blocked him all day . doyle is our Kelce but only a better blocker . injuries have killed the colts this year but it is part of the game .
Bruh, Ford is not a good run defender unless you let him go unblocked- he's not hesitating on zone-reads. Never has consistently. Someone fucked up in the filmroom in Indy methinks. There are About 4-5 guys on the worst Run D in the league (until week 17, apparently?) that are better run defenders than Ford. And I am not even counting DB's.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously some of the key guys on defense stepped up yesterday also but I was pretty surprised how well Hitchens played. That was probably his best game of the year
The whole Hitchens (and Ragland) fiasco against the run makes me deeply suspicious that Sutton put way too much on their plates. The past two weeks just compound that thought for me.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was surprised by how well the defense stepped up all over the field. Not the front because I knew they were pretty solid but the back end really played well. I thought the Colts would put up a little more of a fight and it would be a closer finish but the Colts definitely look to have a good future. If KC's D plays anywhere near this, they are going to be hard to beat.
Luck looked like trash early in the game, tbh. Some of that was good defense but he was trying to guide balls in instead of stepping into throws. Poor effort by him and Ebron looked like the guy that was in Detroit yesterday. I saw at least 3 or 4 drops. Getting Hilton healthy and adding another weapon should help this team next year. No excuses though. I honestly think the Chiefs are just a much better team.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole Hitchens (and Ragland) fiasco against the run makes me deeply suspicious that Sutton put way too much on their plates. The past two weeks just compound that thought for me.

lol, I've been dogging Sorenson for his entire career, and even HE looked good yesterday...

right on about Sutton, though. could very well be he was overthinking it...

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruh, Ford is not a good run defender unless you let him go unblocked- he's not hesitating on zone-reads. Never has consistently. Someone fucked up in the filmroom in Indy methinks. There are About 4-5 guys on the worst Run D in the league (until week 17, apparently?) that are better run defenders than Ford. And I am not even counting DB's.
moe allie cox screwed the pooch . hey he is learning football .

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
want be long before the ball washing of brady will be done forever . I will be happy . * hof tom brady did serve a 4 game susp for cheating . hof bb **** caught cheating multiple times .

Good news is once Brady retires in a year or so Luck has a chance to beat NE, sunshine on the horizon for Indy. But for now, Pats are on to KC. ' They're going to Kansas City, Kansa City here they come, they got a lot of pretty women down there, Kansas City here they come"