• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AFC CHAMP GAME BILLS/CHIEFS 6:40 PM

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little frustration toss at the Dlineman

no big deal, emotional game
I actually get it. The play had long been blown dead, when the 2nd guy came in & tackled him. Wasnt necessary.
Also like the fact his O-lineman came in in his defense. Wish the Cowboys O-line would do that for their QB.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol waited fifty years for the Chiefs to get to another Superbowl last season, and now I seen two in a row. loving it...
Rogers and Brees with only one appearance just shows how tough it is even with a great QB.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing the ball at the opposing player's face while down on the ground and the play being over with started all that shit. That's why I blame him.
I don't know, Okafor hitting him 4 seconds after the play and not getting flagged may have had something to do with his reaction. Whistle was WAY before he touched Allen, and there are only 17,000 people in the stands....

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol waited fifty years for the Chiefs to get to another Superbowl last season, and now I seen two in a row. loving it...

Honestly, I like the Chiefs winning and being in the Superbowl...without Hunt I don't think the NFL would be what it is....so it's all good in my book

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more.....

I'll help you : He clowned your niner's in the SB last year.
Right. They dominated him for 54 minutes then he got lucky with the wounded duck to Hill and then Shanahan panicked. mahomes did nothing.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. They dominated him for 54 minutes then he got lucky with the wounded duck to Hill and then Shanahan panicked. mahomes did nothing.

Ok, but which team looked like the clowns when the game was over?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be nice if both Mahomes and Brady went into COVID protocol the day before the Super Bowl. Who would CBS knob-gobble then? Wouldn't want them to get sick, just test positive so they couldn't play.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I hear this right earlier? That Kelce & Hill are the first teammates to have 100+ receiving yards in back to back playoff games? If so damn. Thought something like that would have already happened.
I think Kelce got the TE record held by Winslow for most receptions by a TE in a single playoff game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn are you old. I mean that's great. I should bet on the Bucs to win. I'm a jinx when it comes to gambling.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda ok with the s-show being blown off as a neutral play at the end even if it cost the Chiefs 3 points. Josh Allen was able to hold off Kpass for a few seconds which isn't a play that should happen. We're getting to a point where our QBs are so freakish that even protecting them means we might see some messy plays. Okafor was late by a second or two. Bills players did ejectable things. Walk it off. QBs should be protected but what do you do when a QB can hold off a DE thats supposed to be like a SPARQ stud with a stiff arm? Not sure how I feel about that kind of play in the NFL, tbh.

Anyways, I think what I saw was the Bills D tried to stop the run this game and played the Chiefs kinda straight up. Not used to seeing that and the Chiefs made them pay. The 2 Chiefs that went down at the end of the game are crazy important to the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Fisher is probably done, right? Chiefs playing in the Super Bowl without the top 4 of their starters on oline? Going against probably a top 3 dline unit? Not a fan. Mahomes with his limp was actually a little limited but played a fantastic game.

Outside of that, its pretty awesome to see that the Chiefs are back in the Super Bowl. Chiefs not going into the Super Bowl at full strength but I'm not sure how much that matters.