• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Advice to Linehan and Garrett

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% correct except for the not smart enough part.
Yeah, meant that more figuratively than literally. I have no doubt Romo is a pretty smart guy

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo over his last five complete seasons has averaged 34 sacks a season........Aikman for his whole career averaged 21 sacks a season. Aikman only had one season when he had over 34 sacks.......39 in 1990. Romo has been hit too many times. Tony is 35 going on 40.
Per Jerry today...Romo is the Cowboys starting QB for the next 4-5 years

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Jerry today...Romo is the Cowboys starting QB for the next 4-5 years

I honestly don't know if I can take it. I love hearing that, but Watching him in Miami I was scared everytime he got hit. In saying that though, I don't know what I will do when he is gone. Games just aren't the same to me w/o him playing. I mean it is Skin week and we can play spoiler and I really haven't thought about it yet.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard it today on the radio. I highly doubt he's here pat 2017, in fact 2016 just may be his last.
Yeah, I agree with you. Jerry would run him out there till he's 40, but I believe Romo is gonna rehab, hope for a good draft, and try for that Ring next year. If he gets hurt again, he'll retire. He hasn't played golf in a couple of years, and another back or shoulder injury, and he may not again, and he loves the game. I also thought his wife's reaction was telling. He has plenty of money and nothing to prove to any real fan

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more serious injury next year he would have to retire. The games he played this year he was diving whenever anyone came near him. More so in the last two. Understandable. But I don't think you can play the position like that. It definitely is not the way he plays historically. It makes me think his spin move is a thing of the past. He probably can't do it anymore. I think he can still play the game. I don't know if he can takes big hits anymore.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he did his spin move once vs Miami. I know he did it last yr vs Houston

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more serious injury next year he would have to retire. The games he played this year he was diving whenever anyone came near him. More so in the last two. Understandable. But I don't think you can play the position like that. It definitely is not the way he plays historically. It makes me think his spin move is a thing of the past. He probably can't do it anymore. I think he can still play the game. I don't know if he can takes big hits anymore.

100% think that's what it's coming too.

the philly backer drove his shoulder into Romo and being between the ground and that force? something in a mid 30 year old will give. Not sure the Carolina hit was all that but the results were the same....not good going forward....somebody please tell jerry

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I see the same hit on others. ARods separated, McCowns separated- I guess Eli's bones are made of steel.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would check with old Andy and the Chiefs and see what they want for MUrray.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% think that's what it's coming too.

the philly backer drove his shoulder into Romo and being between the ground and that force? something in a mid 30 year old will give. Not sure the Carolina hit was all that but the results were the same....not good going forward....somebody please tell jerry

4-5 years

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Werder yesterday, the bone shattered the first time. It did have time to heal but not strengthen and the last resulted in hairline fracture. He then said he may have surgery

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything- I think Werder is right in saying the bone didn't strengthen. I thought he took much harder hits vs Miami. So yes - once his bone strengthens , I think he is fine if he keeps blitzing LBs from cramming his left shoulder in the ground. Boley, Hicks, DAvis

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other thing that concerns me is he is now in a patern of releasing the ball and diving or covering up if someone is near. It's kind of a bailout move. I hope when he feels better that stops because it's no way to play QB.
As mentioned earlier Eli has been an ironman. I don't get it but it pisses me off that he has been so durable. It is a great thing to have in your QB. Looking at him you wouldn't expect that.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would check with old Andy and the Chiefs and see what they want for MUrray.
I wouldn't give much for him. He's an undersized guy who's been working in a completely different system in KC. It would take him a year to acclimate to this system. Let's say they wanted a 4th for him. Why not just spend a 3rd or 4th on a kid you like out of college? JMO

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not big on any of the college Qbs. There are a couple I like but they are flawed in some way. The best 2 college QBs I have watched all yr is Mayfield from Oklahoma and the guy from Bowling Green. Tennessee played them back to back in weeks 1 and 2. After that, I told some people, that Tennessee wouldn't see a Qb better than those 2 the rest of the yr. I was right. I was looking down the list of draft eligible qbs. Patrick Towles from UK was a projected 4rth rounded. Crazy

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not big on any of the college Qbs. There are a couple I like but they are flawed in some way. The best 2 college QBs I have watched all yr is Mayfield from Oklahoma and the guy from Bowling Green. Tennessee played them back to back in weeks 1 and 2. After that, I told some people, that Tennessee wouldn't see a Qb better than those 2 the rest of the yr. I was right. I was looking down the list of draft eligible qbs. Patrick Towles from UK was a projected 4rth rounded. Crazy
What do you think Murray is worth

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since Parcells was here, he had specific rules on drafting Qbs. MUrray fits it. I always liked him in college. I'm not sure what it would take to get him. I really think Cassell will play well the next 5 games and will be back. Whether that's good enough to win a few, I don't know. I was a huge fan of Prescott a month ago. Many compare him to Tebow however. I don't see that but scouts no more than I do.