• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adrian Peterson

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't know that. Looks like he tore his MCL too. Remember the last 49er to have that injury? His name is Should've-taken-Jasper-Brinkley.

Oh man, MCL too? Well, I was just trying to paint the best picture for Peterson.. didn't realize he completely blew up his knee.

Didn't Daunte Culpepper tear his ACL,MCL and PCL?? Which pretty much put the slow death to his NFL career. The Vikings have some shitty luck with their best offensive players and knee injuries.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah he shouldnt of played. Come on now, you know AP wanted to play and finish the season. The fact that it did happen makes it easier to say you hate frazier for starting him. Freak accident to a great player. Well see what happens.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Blah blah blah he shouldnt of played. Come on now, you know AP wanted to play and finish the season. The fact that it did happen makes it easier to say you hate frazier for starting him. Freak accident to a great player. Well see what happens.

I'm sure Bradford wants to play in this last game against the Niners too. YOu think the front office will allow to see the field come Sunday against a tenacious 9ers D?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Oh man, MCL too? Well, I was just trying to paint the best picture for Peterson.. didn't realize he completely blew up his knee.

Didn't Daunte Culpepper tear his ACL,MCL and PCL?? Which pretty much put the slow death to his NFL career. The Vikings have some shitty luck with their best offensive players and knee injuries.

I accidentally mislead you there birdy; "Should've-taken-Jasper-Brinkley" = Scott Mckillop. McKillop was one of the more annoying picks I've ever endured because of the aforementioned nickname. :(

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I accidentally mislead you there birdy; "Should've-taken-Jasper-Brinkley" = Scott Mckillop. McKillop was one of the more annoying picks I've ever endured because of the aforementioned nickname. :(

Even more so then when everyone was screaming for us to take Carl Nicks instead of Cody Wallace?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Even more so then when everyone was screaming for us to take Carl Nicks instead of Cody Wallace?

Oh not that much! Calalias Campbell & Carl Nicks (based on where they were projected) were my 2 favourite prospects in that entire draft! I rue the day McBoosehound was put in charge of the '08 draft.

Nicks' arrest was the biggest B.S. non-issue in the history of football scouting, ans I was saying that before the draft. But for some reason it dropped his value & the Niners weren't smart enough to capitalize.

Brinkley over McKillop would've been nice in '09, but it wasn't the heart break that passing on guys like Campbell, Nicks & Orakpo was. :(

Last edited by a moderator: