• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adrian Peterson reinstated

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even ignoring the actual incident because I know people fall on different sides of the child abuse versus discipline topic...AP has proven to be nothing but a total dick with the way he has acted since then. It's the Vikings fault there is negativity surrounding you committing a crime against a small child??? I'm not even convinced he is still a top RB personally. I'm hoping he gets the guaranteed $'s he's probably really just is looking for from Minn and moves on and Jerry doesn't get tempted to do something stupid. Fuck these entitled jackasses with no accountability like AP...

As a Viking fan that is really the only part of your statement I disagree with.

When Peterson came back from his ACL tear he had something to prove and because of it came into that season more motivated than ever. What followed was his MVP year. IMO you are going to see an even angrier and more motivated Peterson after all this. In my mind the only reason he wouldn't be considered a top RB at this time next year will be because of injury (which at his age is an ever-growing possibility).

It really depends on what the Vikes want. Do they want to be in the playoffs this year or not? If they do, they keep Peterson and IMO he will carry us there with our new QB and improving defense. If they are more worried about the state of our team two or three years down the road, they will deal him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think he came back in record time from a major knee injury in his late 20's and had by far his best year ever because he was motivated, or because he had some "help"?
Yup,,,I went the steroid route with absolutely no proof whatsoever...:tj:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think he came back in record time from a major knee injury in his late 20's and had by far his best year ever because he was motivated, or because he had some "help"?

You can't spell HGH without AP! Oh wait...

Yeah I have always suspected the same. But if he knows how to beat the system once.....

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The obvious requires no proof.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long overdue. Now he should sue the NFL and the Vikings for the same amount of his pay of contract plus legal and penalty fees!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Long overdue. Now he should sue the NFL and the Vikings for the same amount of his pay of contract plus legal and penalty fees!

Sue the Vikings? That's ridiculous man.
The Vikes have done nothing but support him.
They were going to start him the following week after his arrest, but the NFL and a few Viking sponsers started raising hell. There's not one NFL team that would have ignored the Commissioner, or sponsers and fan base bailing out. The Vikes, and all teams are a for profit business, they're not going to lose millions because of one moron player.
AP needs to man up, and take responsibility for this whole mess he created, and quit being a little bitch hiding behind his agent.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Adrian Peterson promised he would just knock his baby's momma out instead of whipping his kid. Goodell quickly agreed to give him half his paycheck for 2014 and reinstate him immediately.
Would that be the new "Ray Rice Reward"?????

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or he could suck it up, accept the fact that he screwed up, and live with the consequences.