• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adam Taylor

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question was, will Adam Taylor transfer, I answered affirmative. That is not the point. Where did I say Adam Taylor should be the Starter? I never said that at all. All I said was that he was going to transfer and lose a year and I also said he will transfer to a school in Texas.

We have all seen Imani Cross for the last few years. We all saw Mikale Wilbon in the Spring Game.

In 2014, The Scout Team Offensive MVP Award was shared by guard Jerald Foster and running back Mikale Wilbon, while the Scout Team Defensive MVP was shared by Erik Evans and Zach Stovall.

You are missing the point. The point is NOT about Adam Taylor. The point is about the other positions.

Yes, I realize that Riley & Company know what they want in a player, I just find it rather odd that their players are jumping more experienced college level players.

I wear tin foil hats too.
Which specific situations are you talking about here?

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps younger players are more receptive to doing things that the former staff didn't do. I would have to imagine that there are more than a few guys, who have not given new things a chance.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to believe this staff, much more than the old staph, when they say the guy who gives us the best shot at winning will play. Noob has been shitting his pants so Andy and DO are getting the ball more. Maybe Taylor hasn't fully recovered or he just can't grasp the playbook, idk college fooseball isn't like playing 500 in HS and it's a big step for some

Sirus22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So WTH happened with Adam, kid went from stud to dud in .o5?
Its not like he was a flop from the start, after his RS he was still considered to be a stud but then the injury and even after spring ball this year he was in the mix to play but then the season comes and he's friggin INVISIBLE. How'd he fall so fast? Anyone know what happened? I know this kid, he's a straight up good kid, I'm confused.

Is it just a bad fit with the new regime? I mean that happens. Look at Thomas Rawls with the Seahawks this year, in college he couldnt crack the top 5 at Michigan so he left for Central Michigan, started and then had a great season with the Hawks this year before being injured.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not like he was a flop from the start, after his RS he was still considered to be a stud but then the injury and even after spring ball this year he was in the mix to play but then the season comes and he's friggin INVISIBLE. How'd he fall so fast? Anyone know what happened? I know this kid, he's a straight up good kid, I'm confused.

Is it just a bad fit with the new regime? I mean that happens. Look at Thomas Rawls with the Seahawks this year, in college he couldnt crack the top 5 at Michigan so he left for Central Michigan, started and then had a great season with the Hawks this year before being injured.
I believe it was Damon Benning that said that he just hasn't looked the same in practice since he got hurt.

Sirus22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it was Damon Benning that said that he just hasn't looked the same in practice since he got hurt.

Thanks, Thats really too bad. Kid was a beast. I wonder if he'll stay, gotta believe he could go home to like U of H and find the field.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, he was a 4 star so he has to be good??

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't catch out of the backfield. Dude has no hands. Bad fit.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't catch out of the backfield. Dude has no hands. Bad fit.

If that is the case, then it makes sense he doesn't get on field. You would think they (scouts) would have seen and known that when he was recruited?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we have this great coaching staff now

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am optimistic about this staff and team. I am just pissed off we are in this life raft drifting at sea to begin with.

Taylor could be our beat RB also.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what? Everybody that watched practice said he didn't look like the same player he was before breaking his leg. Maybe he can turn it around, but when someone is sitting at 4th or 5th on the depth chart, it's tough to say he's gonna be our best RB.

Sirus22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what? Everybody that watched practice said he didn't look like the same player he was before breaking his leg. Maybe he can turn it around, but when someone is sitting at 4th or 5th on the depth chart, it's tough to say he's gonna be our best RB.

Anyone heard if he's considering transferring?

Thank you for the info. Again, I cant believe the kid suddenly cant play or cant catch especially considering that he was battling for #2 his RS Freshman year before he broke his ankle. I guess I'd believe he's not completely healed or doesn't fit the style of new coach. If he couldn't catch the ball wouldn't they have recognized that much earlier?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't basing it off anything I was more or less saying we haven't seen him run so we don't know if he is the Adam Taylor we saw run in HS or if he is really that far Down. The totum pole. For fucks sake what is with you? Why do you always have to be "right" and try to shit on other posters opinions.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't basing it off anything I was more or less saying we haven't seen him run so we don't know if he is the Adam Taylor we saw run in HS or if he is really that far Down. The totum pole. For fucks sake what is with you? Why do you always have to be "right" and try to shit on other posters opinions.
I don't have to be right, but just throwing out comments like "well, we have this great coaching staff now" sarcastically rather than basing opinions on anything more than "we haven't seen him, so maybe he's great" is going to get a response from me. I do my best to provide some sort of backing for my opinions. In this particular discussion, my opinion is based on the comments of people who have watched practice and said he wasn't playing like he used to. Maybe you're right, but I'm going to go with the people who have actually seen it.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone heard if he's considering transferring?

Thank you for the info. Again, I cant believe the kid suddenly cant play or cant catch especially considering that he was battling for #2 his RS Freshman year before he broke his ankle. I guess I'd believe he's not completely healed or doesn't fit the style of new coach. If he couldn't catch the ball wouldn't they have recognized that much earlier?
There's been rumors of pretty much everyone transferring at some point, but as of now I haven't heard anything definitive.