• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ackley and Franklin

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a lot. Hope you feel better.

I don't recall ever paying much attention to anything you said, so it's an easy decision for me with this. :)

:laugh3: This isn't the first time you have claimed to put me on the ignore list. Had you actually done what you claimed to have done months ago, you wouldn't even have known that I had said anything about you. :clap: Way to go there champ! :clap:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put cezero on my ignore list a while ago. One of the great things about these boards is that you don't have to put up with people that you don't want to put up with. On the ESPN boards, there was a way to put people on an ignore list years ago, but I think that ESPN changed their layout not long after that and the site that originally developed the code to ignore people didn't feel like keeping up with it, so your only recourse in dealing with those people was flagging them and hoping they wouldn't care enough to make a new screen name when they got banned, assuming the mods felt like doing their jobs and actually banned them in the first place. The flag button eventually became about as useless as the call button on an out-of-order elevator.

Yeah, I've been toying with the idea of putting him on the ignore list, and I'm really not sure why I haven't. I know he brings little more than insults and a "I'm smarter than you" moronic stance to his posts. I guess I just don't want to do it to someone who "claims" to be a fan of one of my teams (I have breaker99 on my ignore list, but he's a 9ers fan), and I do try to know what everyone's opinion is, even if I don't agree with it. I didn't even have to ignore Santa/Cotton/Blade on CBS as much as I do Cezero.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I've been toying with the idea of putting him on the ignore list, and I'm really not sure why I haven't. I know he brings little more than insults and a "I'm smarter than you" moronic stance to his posts. I guess I just don't want to do it to someone who "claims" to be a fan of one of my teams (I have breaker99 on my ignore list, but he's a 9ers fan), and I do try to know what everyone's opinion is, even if I don't agree with it. I didn't even have to ignore Santa/Cotton/Blade on CBS as much as I do Cezero.

I have no problem with people whose opinions are different from mine. It might not always come across that way in my writing, but I really don't. If you can present your opinion as an opinion and not fact, and do it without insulting everyone who disagrees with you, we're good. The people I don't care for and the people who find my ignore list fairly quickly are the people who insist that their opinion is an indisputable fact, who think that they're smarter than everyone else because they can look back on something that didn't work and say that they knew it was a bad idea from the start (or get a couple of things right and continue to harp on that for years after everyone else has moved on), and who look down on people who have an optimistic attitude and give the team more slack as "sheep" who must not care if the team ever wins a title.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I would try the ignore list once since I hadn't used it yet and I found once you remove zero's garbage on here it is a very good board :doh: